5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
Only got into The Twilight Saga when I caught the first film on the TV a while ago. Was only half watching the first half whilst surfing the net, but got really into the second half. I then downloaded all the books onto my Kindle and was hooked ! I then bought the triple pack and cannot stop watching them !
Published on 29 Sep 2011 by Helen

3.0 out of 5 stars value for money
great price tho 3rd dvd stopped halfway may have to return,loved this so disappointed when the 3rd wouldn't work after cleaning it still same
Published on 15 Jan 2012 by wee annie

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 29 Sep 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Twilight DVD review, 22 Aug 2011
This product was a very good price, arrived quickly and as described, the box is thin like a normal dvd with three disks inside. Very happy with the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Twilight! And for only 8!, 23 Mar 2012
This has to be the greatest offer made, giving every man, woman and child a chance to see this work of art! The people who offer this amazing deal are true humanitarians!
Whenever I think of bland, dull and deary Belle, overtly moody Edward or greased-up, permanently topless Jacob I can't help but touch myself inappropriately. Yes, I am a man...sort of (half of one if you get my drift) and I believe that this enchanting, timeless love story about a three-way between a tedious, monotonous, average looking woman, a werewolf and vampire is something we can all relate to (I mean, we've all been there, right girls?) and shall be remembered as the greatest story ever told! Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet eat your heart out...literally!
I have to say that I can't decide between Edward and Jacob (whos tone cheeks remind me of my `friend' Dan Wing (not asian)) and would happily invite either (or both) to share a soapy, steamy bath with me! Therefore I would have to say I am firmly in team Jedward.
Whenever I make love to a `woman' I think to myself, what would Edward do? Then I start applying too much makeup and act like a moody five year old with diarrhea. Then I think how would Jacob act? At which point I rip off my shirt, oil up my torso and act like a stroppy child. Yes, these two are my Heroes (check out my review of Enrique Iglesias' Greatest Hits).
Also, I completely agree with Chris Cooke, this is an amazing bargain! I mean, 3 DVDs for 8! That works out to be 47 minutes of heaven for every pound you spend (not including the DVD extras)! Can you imagine that? Go on; imagine that, I'll wait...you done? Wasn't it awesome! It's such a great deal I've bought 3 of them and I don't even own a DVD player! If I could give this 6.25 stars I would! Seriously people, 8 for 3 DVDs'''
Oh, and P.S. I think that the idea of vampires glistening and shining in sunlight like a wet sweaty fish instead of bursting into flames is ingenious and in no way completely undermines the concept of being a vampire!

5.0 out of 5 stars the twilight saga, 21 Sep 2011
love this set i could watch them over and over, i love them so much ive now started reading the books lol. the dvd itself comes in a lovely designed case and sleeve so would make a nice gift to :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Twilight Heaven, 1 Jun 2011
C. Brannan (Berkshire UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Twilight Saga Triple Pack (3 Disc Limited Edition Steelbook) [DVD] (DVD)
This trilogy is compelling viewing. Forget who the films are supposed to be targetting, teens and adults alike should be awe struck by the intense feelings that each piece creates. When one film ends you are left not just wanting more but 'craving' more. To watch three in a single sitting would be entirely understandable. Having dismissed the need to watch them at the cinema when they were first released, believing they were 'for the kids', I have only recently introduced myself to the story and the characters. What time I have wasted in between. I urge you to suspend judgement, watch all three and get carried away by the possibilities that are beautifully presented before you and I bet the next thought you have is: 'when is the next one out' - Friday 18th November is the answer and it is in my diary in indelible ink!

Don't expect too much smiling, there isn't much colour in any of the films and Robert Pattinson isn't your typical heartthrob either, but he will touch your heart and it will linger for days after........................

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!, 5 Sep 2011
I would recommend this Box Set to everyone, not bad price either :) This was delivered quickly and my partner loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 13 Dec 2010
I love this all three discs in one box wont have to rake in the dvd shelf for them now so glad i bought this it is just fantastic. Yes although they are making another two films (wish they would hurry up) but if u have to wait you would end up buying all three individualy any way so the box set is perfect and cheaper

would reccommend it to any twilight fan its a must have to add to your collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Twilight, 9 July 2012
Great value triple dvd pack. Lots of special features, cast, Directors,and Producer input.
Explanation of how certain scenes were combined with music for greater impact. Kept very close to the books.
I knew the story before purchasing this pack, and that made me more determined to buy my own dvd set.
Extremely pleased with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars twilight, 24 Jun 2012
such a good price, for all 3 movies! i love amazon you can find almost everything (and better than ebay as you dont have to bid to get what you want!) loved the film would recommend to anybosy who loves these films

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality for a good price, 14 Feb 2012
I am not a big fan of this saga, this was a present and it did the job the person was very happy, however it was a brilliant present it was liked and enjoyed plus the price was great!