5.0 out of 5 stars A better Wii remote then the official one!
Wow, this Wii remote looks even better in real life then the pictures show above.

I ordered from amazon and received a couple of days later. The packaging is great and overall the product seems to be of excellent build quality. When I took the remote out it had no battery life, so I charged it with the supplied USB charging cable through the back of my Wii...
Published on 28 Nov 2010 by D. Mcleavey

1.0 out of 5 stars sad but true
Didnt charge properly, followed the instructions properly.
Got it ti sync, got it to start charging. But it goes to sleep and wont charge.
Currently battling the seller for a refund.
Published 19 months ago by Rassilon

‹ Previous | 110 11 12 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Nov 2014
This review is from: Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver Wii Remote (Wii) (Video Game)
great product and speedy delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Nov 2014
This review is from: Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver Wii Remote (Wii) (Video Game)
Excellent value for money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dr who wii remote.....READ ALL REMOVES NOT JUST A FEW I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED!!! DO NOT BUY IT!!!!!!!!!!, 8 Sep 2013
This review is from: Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver Wii Remote (Wii) (Video Game)
Bought this as my youngest son loves dr who so thought it would be great for him while playing on the wii with his siblings....despite the seller being a great help in trying to fix this problem it's not helped at all!!! Spend a little more and buy a proper wii remote least that will def work!!! This remoter won't charge despite spending hours trying to get it too after searching on net for advice tips seems its a common fault in this unit it's 50/50 chance you will get one that will work....very disappointed mine is now on its way back for a refund!!! However don't let this put you off buying from this seller as I'm sure it's just one faulty product they got stuck with not knowing was a common fault inside the remote!!

1.0 out of 5 stars As with most reviewers, it doesn't work, 22 Mar 2013
This review is from: Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver Wii Remote (Wii) (Video Game)
Looks SO cool but unfortunately there is a fault with this item. It simply won't charge. I've tried everything. If, like me, you want this item bad enough your only option is to buy a long cable and use it constantly plugged into the usb of your wii. Of course you lose the wireless remote the wii is famous for and instead have to play plugged in but it does work that way, although due to where it plugs in you can't then use the nunchuck and it blocks the place it plugs in. Sellers really should not be selling these knowing they're faulty :(

1.0 out of 5 stars Dr Who Wii Remote, 22 Feb 2013
This review is from: Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver Wii Remote (Wii) (Video Game)
I have now ordered 3 of these from different places. None work, they are all unable to hold a charge.

They have all been returned and I am awaiting refund/replacements.

My son has been disappointed 3 times now and waited eagerly for each one to arrive and tried for hours to charge each one.

Not at all happy with the quality checks that are obviously not in place.

I am now giving up and will not be ordering any more.

1.0 out of 5 stars would not charge, 4 Jan 2012
This review is from: Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver Wii Remote (Wii) (Video Game)
Very disappointed as purchased 2 of these and neither would charge. Looks great, but charging seems to be an issue as I've since read about it on other web forums.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as Expected, 28 Jan 2011
This review is from: Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver Wii Remote (Wii) (Video Game)
Very disappointed with this product. It takes a long time to charge up in the first place, then runs out of charge pretty quickly. It also doesn't work very well with either the Dr Who Wii game or any other game for that matter. All in all, not good value for money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading, 19 Mar 2012
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver Wii Remote (Wii) (Video Game)
The design of the controller was great, I've got nothing to fault there. My problem was that it was not made clear if the controller was rechargeable or had replaceable batteries (the controller is rechargeable). Neither of these are a problem necessarily however since all of our current controllers are battery operated we don't have a charger, meaning that I had to send the item back.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, 13 Nov 2011
A. Nicoll (UK) - See all my reviews
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver Wii Remote (Wii) (Video Game)
The first one we had refused to charge after about 1 month, Amazon did replace this and we have had not problem since.

However the actual remote was out of date when we recived it as it is not a Motion plus remote, as we had it on preorder and motion plus was already out, you would have expected a brand new produce to have included motion plus. Unfortunatly that is not so in the case of this remote and a plug in motion plus add on is required which spoild the look and point of having a remote that looks like a sonic screwdriver.

1.0 out of 5 stars DISAPPOINTED, 5 Jan 2011
R. Williams "Becks" (West Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver Wii Remote (Wii) (Video Game)
I ordered this product for my 7 year old son who is a major fan of doctor who, he opened it on christmas day and it was broken. It wouldn't charge and we could get no response from it. My son was heartbroken. I have contacted amazon about returning this item and receiving a new one as soon as possible but my e-mails are being ignored. I am usually a very patient person but I am very disappointed in how amazon have reacted to such an awful situation.

‹ Previous | 110 11 12 | Next ›

Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver Wii Remote (Wii)
Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver Wii Remote (Wii) by Blue Ocean Accessories (Nintendo Wii)
Used & New from: £29.99