5.0 out of 5 stars A better Wii remote then the official one!
Wow, this Wii remote looks even better in real life then the pictures show above.

Published on 28 Nov 2010 by D. Mcleavey

1.0 out of 5 stars sad but true
Didnt charge properly, followed the instructions properly.
Got it ti sync, got it to start charging. But it goes to sleep and wont charge.
Currently battling the seller for a refund.
Published 15 months ago by Rassilon

5.0 out of 5 stars A better Wii remote then the official one!, 28 Nov 2010
This review is from: Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver Wii Remote (Wii) (Accessory)

I ordered from amazon and received a couple of days later. The packaging is great and overall the product seems to be of excellent build quality. When I took the remote out it had no battery life, so I charged it with the supplied USB charging cable through the back of my Wii console, a full charge took about three hours and have been playing all weekend with it and the charge is still full.

The nunchuk works fine with the remote, as does the MotionPlus accessory.

The sonic screwdriver wii remote has the feel of a first party product, the buttons work, the pointer works, the motion controls work, all to the standard of the official remote.

If you know someone with a Wii and they are also a Dr Who fan I couldn't recommend this product high enough!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Cracking Christmas Present!, 1 Nov 2010
This review is from: Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver Wii Remote (Wii) (Accessory)
I saw this item advertised some weeks ago and was unsure if it would be worth buying. There are many third party Wii Remotes available on the market now and many of them lack quality to say the least.

This remote however is superb! The Packaging is vibrant and the quality of the controller itself superb. This is a must have for any Dr Who Wii loving child.

Often branded products suffer from a higher price point than necessary, but with this controller I think they have got it just right.

I am incredibly pleased with this item and I know my lad will be this Christmas.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great accessory, 3 Nov 2010
This review is from: Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver Wii Remote (Wii) (Accessory)
Last year my little boy was given the sonic screw driver toy for xmas, he literally wouldn't put it down, until now!

We struggle to get him off the Wii now as he wants to play all his games with the new remote.

Lucky for us the remote charges off the console so we don't have to keep replacing the batteries! This is a high quality bit of kit and we cant wait to get him the new Dr Who game to play along with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 27 Dec 2010
This review is from: Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver Wii Remote (Wii) (Accessory)
This was bought as a Christmas present for my daughter who absolutely loves it. Setting it up and charging it were a piece of cake. Controls easy to use. Most definitely comes highly recommended by our family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sonic Screwdriver wiimote, 27 Jan 2011
This review is from: Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver Wii Remote (Wii) (Accessory)
I ordered this wiimote as my 12yearold son(who is a huge doctor who fan) wanted to buy it out of his xmas money.
My son thinks this is the coolest thing ever and could not be more happy with his purchase.

Plus points:
1. Rechargeable, Its rechargeable so no need for loads of batteries or trying to find a rechargeable pack to fit.

2. Works, It works just as well as the official wiimotes including a slot for the nun-chuck.

3. Price, for a wiimote and rechargeable battery pack for just over 20quid is a excellent price.

4. Comfortable, I personally find the rounder shape of this wiimote more comfortable at times than the normal square chunky shaped wiimote.

5. Doctor who fans/ novelty, for fans this is excellent but also everyone else wants to play with it because its different.

6. Delivery, I ordered this from amazon on boxing day and it arrived 2days later on the Tuesday so I was very impressed with just how speedy delivery was given the bank holiday.

Bad points:
(Well there isn't really any but if I am picking fault)

1. Not so good for jogging, the shape of this mote is not very good for putting in your pocket and jogging but you always have the option of holding the mote in your hand.

2.I did personal expected a flashing light or something (has the normal lights of a wiimote) like the toy sonic screwdrivers but when your adsorbed in a game that would not be important any way.

5.0 out of 5 stars So cool, 17 July 2011
This review is from: Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver Wii Remote (Wii) (Accessory)
This item not only looks great but my litle brother thinks it is so cool, & so do I!
It is a fantastic gift idea.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic Dr Who Screwdriver wii remote, 10 Jan 2011
This review is from: Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver Wii Remote (Wii) (Accessory)
I bought the sonic screwdriver remote for my son who is 10. He loves it and says it really looks like the real thing. The best part about it is that it charges by usb lead direct into the wii or a laptop/PC so doesn't use endless batteries like the regular remotes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dr Who playing the Wii, 5 Feb 2011
This review is from: Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver Wii Remote (Wii) (Accessory)
Best wand on the Wii. Makes you feel like your Dr Who which some how makes me play better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Doctor who wii remote, 6 Dec 2010
Ms. S. A. Emo "film lover" (Bedfordshire,England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver Wii Remote (Wii) (Accessory)
Sooo much fun got this as a presant for my nephew he loves the wii and Doctor Who you can ues the remote for all wii games which is goood fun you dont need batteries you just plug in to charge doesnt take long i think it just a great fun presant and was a good price when bought it

1.0 out of 5 stars sad but true, 13 May 2013
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver Wii Remote (Wii) (Accessory)
Didnt charge properly, followed the instructions properly.
Got it ti sync, got it to start charging. But it goes to sleep and wont charge.
Currently battling the seller for a refund.

Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver Wii Remote (Wii)
Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver Wii Remote (Wii) by Blue Ocean Accessories (Nintendo Wii)
16.50