4.0 out of 5 stars Needs broader back
Own 6 dark coloured short sleeved Nosilifes as well as Rohans. I'm XXL size for Craghopper, which is still smaller than Rohan XL by comparison.

These are tougher shirts than Rohans, the impressive nylon tape fixing its buttons in place is good as they won't rip off.

Published on 29 Mar. 2012 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, is it a fake
Poor finish, fit not good, expected cotton, got nylon
Published 6 days ago by Alan browne

4.0 out of 5 stars Needs broader back, 29 Mar. 2012

Only discomfort is the seam inside back running across the shoulders which can rub or chafed skin - noticable when putting the shirt over sunburnt skin. But then that's when I put on a Rohan :)

5.0 out of 5 stars I like Craghoppers, 12 July 2011
I have 4 different craghopper shirts, long and short sleaved and they dry very fast! its what they are designed to do, plus solar protection, these are NOT Le Coste or Ralph Lauren clubbing or posing cottan shirts, its the same with the trousers, I've worked in mens wear, and seen some very expensive brands last 5minutes and i've seen so called cheap Primark brands gear to last as well if not longer sometimes, I like to go for middle of the road, As I feel brands like The North Face ARE over priced, but still good quality, I am sensitive to to many nylons and plastics in clothes but the Craghoppers (if not fakes) are very good, with a natural cotton feel, and very lightweight with small packing mass, designed for travelers, hang dry with no real need to iron out heavy creases as long as you give it a good shake out when removng from the washing maschine. Also no pen holes or discrete passport pockets on Ben Sherman shirts. Craghooppers offer the same quality as Rohan and The Norh Face without the expensive price tag, also the Shirts offer more heeden pocket features than The North Face. another brands to look out for are Karrimor and Reggata. Again practical and better priced.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Shirt, 31 Jan. 2012
PAW "PAW" (Rotherham England) - See all my reviews
Very good short sleeve shirt to accomapny the long sleeve shirt I have for a different look and occasion. Excellent service and very good value.

4.0 out of 5 stars Shirts for a month in New Zealand, 19 Feb. 2013
R. Mellor (UK E Anglia) - See all my reviews
I chose this item because I have been looking for a cotton shirt with a security, zipped pocket. I already have a wonderful shirt by Schoffler, with a hidden zipped pocket, which I use for all travel journeys. I could not ifnd a repeat of this garment so went for the Craghopper. My only complaint is the rather limited colour range., I would have bought more shirts in blue range.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 7 July 2014
Very nice shirt, great length too....

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool, 23 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Craghoppers Men's NosiLife Short Sleeved Shirt (Sports Apparel)
Pro: V light-weight, cool, well-pocketed, quick drying.

Con: not well finished - poor stitching with loose threads around the button-holes.

Have bought before and would do so again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!, 2 May 2012
Great quality product!
Nice comfortable fit, plenty of pockets, cant wait to try it out when i go away in a few months!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these shirts, 8 Nov. 2014
JonahJ (Wirral, UK) - See all my reviews
I love these shirts, lightweight, good secure pockets, look smart but casual. Can be easily washed and dried overnight. X large is ideal for me without being too baggy in the belly.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, is it a fake, 25 Mar. 2015
Poor finish, fit not good, expected cotton, got nylon

1.0 out of 5 stars Not breathable at all, 12 Aug. 2012
Attila Csuhai - See all my reviews
I bought a long and a short sleeve version of these shirts and found them to be the most useless ones I ever owned. I was traveling through south america and thought these would do well in the heat but instead of letting air through, the material insulates and makes you sweat like never before. Do not buy it.