5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant
These filters are great! I am an amateur photographer, so VERY please with the quality and cost of this product.
Published on 27 Jun 2012 by Mr. G. Hannah

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very impressed. :(
I haven't been impressed with this so far (other than the speed that it came :)
According to the blurb, it should be able to be rotated, though I can't see a way to rotate it, without unscrewing. I was expecting it to work like the polarising filters that I have.

Published 6 months ago by Emmadw

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 27 Jun 2012
This review is from: 52MM Starburst Twinkle Effect Lens Filter for ANY Camera Lens with 52MM Filter Thread (Electronics)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very impressed. :(, 29 May 2014
I haven't been impressed with this so far (other than the speed that it came :)

I've got a very old starburst filter - I can clearly see the lines etched on it; I can't at all on this one. Initially, I thought I'd got the wrong thing, but it does say "star" on the side.

I've tried it on/off taking images of things like a candle flame, but it's making no difference that I can see.

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD EFFECTS!, 13 Dec 2013
Used on a Canon EOS M Compact System Camera

A handy lens filter to add a little bit "extra" to your photo's.

There's ordinary snaps, and then there's composed photographs which have that little extra, and in this case you get the starburst twinkle on any street lights etc.

Quick shipping from Germany.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not much twinkle effect, 10 Sep 2013
I purchased this for my digital SLR having had an excellent one for my old SLR, but which didn't fit the lens to the new camera. The filter arrived quickly, but I have to say that the "twinkle effect" is disappointing. The starburst barely shows up which is OK if you only want a minor effect, but not Ok if you want something more noticeable or dramatic.
I will now probably just buy a step ring (more expensive than this lens) so that I can use my excellent Starburst filter that I have had for about 20 years!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for that extra special effect., 18 Jun 2013
Especially around water or at night with lots of small lights around. eight more words required you must be joking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product, 5 Jun 2013
Not the first I looked at but I did pick the best, feels really strong when screwing into place as others feel like cross threading

5.0 out of 5 stars happy chappy, 1 May 2013
awesome filter, works a treat and gives an awesome effect. i look forward to using it more on evening street photography projects

5.0 out of 5 stars Great filter, fab results, 15 April 2013
Had this bought for me for xmas, and when we had snow in the New Year, it was fab going out and about during the evening as the lights from trees ect twinkled lovley on the snow. Would highly recomend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Twinkle twinkle little star...., 3 Mar 2013
good results for the price.... . . . . . .. . . . . . . . .. .

5.0 out of 5 stars Starburst lens filter, 24 Feb 2013
Grace Cleverdon (Devon, England) - See all my reviews
This is just great, it gave a twinkle to sunsets and moon reflections added a nice touch, easy to put on and remove when wanted.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›