5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 6 Jan 2012
This review is from: Casio CTK-6000 Keyboard (Electronics)
Given that this keyboard is alleged to be of a similar quality and capability (in terms of features and settings) to a yamaha psre423, amazon is selling it at an incredibly good price. Mine arrived a few days ago, and on first impressions it seems to be of a very high quality. I particularly like the workstation functions like the arpeggiator. Personally I am of a decent standard at piano, but not great - I have passed grade 5. If you are of my standard this keyboard is more than good enough and I am sure it is equally capable for even the most accomplished of pianists, though bear in mind that it only has 61 keys. Therefore if it is a digital piano you are looking for, at a similar price, the yamaha np30 and np31 seem to be popular with reviewers on amazon and would be more suitable. I am no expert sorry, but given that no one else has done it, I thought I should review this keyboard to let you know it is a quality product and that there are no obvious problems with it.
By the way, I haven't tested the midi function yet but I'll try to update the review if I can once I have tried it. I hope this helps you.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good keyboard, 27 April 2012
Chess Quant (Sydney, Australia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Casio CTK-6000 Keyboard (Electronics)
Bought for my 6yr old son who is learning piano/Keyboard the extra features and sounds available make him very keen to use it. Loves being able to do brass or strings, or do some percussion. Using the wheel to select through the sounds is perhaps not the best way to select sounds I would have though, but it works. I have previously used an earlier model 5000 and it used just a number entry to pick sounds. Seemed simpler in many ways but more difficult I guess to cycle through the avaialble ones. Anyway I hope to use it myself as some point. One point is that while amazon says frequently bought with a casio power supply, they don't need to it comes with one I discovered to my annoyance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 10 July 2013
This review is from: Casio CTK-6000 Keyboard (Electronics)
I love this keyboard there is so much on here and much better than my yamaha ive always preferred CASIO over yamaha its the tone. 10/10 Perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Affordable price, fast shipping and excellent keyboard, 15 Mar 2013
This review is from: Casio CTK-6000 Keyboard (Electronics)
The price was very convenient since the model is now discontinued and has been replaced by the new model CTK 6200.
The keyboard still meets my expectations and has a nice sound and all functions necessary for a novice and an expert user average-The shipping was fast.

5.0 out of 5 stars Casio Review, 9 Jan 2013
This review is from: Casio CTK-6000 Keyboard (Electronics)
I bought this as a present. The recipient was thrilled with it, it meets all his requirements. The quality was excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 24 May 2012
R. F. Wilmut (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Casio CTK-6000 Keyboard (Electronics)
Very pleased with this - on the whole good sounds and a surprising number of facilities for the money. I've posted a detailed and illustrated review at rfwilmut.net/casio

Casio CTK-6000 Keyboard