4.0 out of 5 stars That 70s show
The product is really nice, but I didn't realize I had to check the subtitles before placing my order, since they are only in Dutch. But it's ok, as long as you don't need subtitles. But it is a bit disturbing that the packaging includes text both in English and Dutch, if they were only in Dutch, I would've realized that there are no English subtitles.
Published on 26 Mar. 2013 by Heidi Aho

3.0 out of 5 stars That 70's show -
Published on 22 Nov. 2012 by Ramsgate100

3.0 out of 5 stars That 70's show -, 22 Nov. 2012
The product was exactly what i was looking for...almost. Although it gives the impression of being what you buy in this country, it was actually the german version! The writing on the side of the box was English, but each DVD was in German. It plays in german and has German adverts before the show. You can op for the English version on the Menu, but you have to do this each time.
having said that, when it plays it's exactly what we were after.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great series, not a great box set, 21 Aug. 2013
I love That '70s Show and this is a good price for the complete series, but there seems to be something wrong with the sound. Every so often it sounds as if it is being muffled for a couple of sentences. I've spent a lot of time researching the best way to buy the complete series of That '70s show and I'm really happy to finally own it, but I am a little disappointed in the quality of the DVDs. They are completely watchable and I'm very happy that I can watch this series again and again, the sound issue is just a slight distraction.

4.0 out of 5 stars That 70s show, 26 Mar. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for the full box set, 10 July 2014
Quick to arrive. DVD covers are in Dutch. Just need to turn of subtitles. Great value for the full box set.

3.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUT IF YOU NEED ENGLISH SUBTITLES OR WANT ENGLISH SYNOPSIS, 29 Dec. 2014
Have to say I was slightly disappointed with the box set. I bought this as a christmas gift for my daughter and when she opened them the writing on the dvd boxes were all in German despite the outer box not stating this. When played they do play in English but if you need to use subtitles they are in Dutch. The quality of play is good. If I had bought for anyone else I would have returned the set but my daughter was happy to keep them as the dvds were suitable to watch. DO NOT BUY IF YOU NEED TO USE ENGLISH SUBTITLES

1.0 out of 5 stars Boxset is displayed in English (and albeit the characters speak ..., 5 Jan. 2015
Boxset is displayed in English (and albeit the characters speak english) but is written in a foreign language such as Dutch. So embarrassing having to hand that to someone as a present in the UK. If I had know this it would have affected my decision to purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for your money IF..., 26 Mar. 2015
Hi everybody:

The item is exactly as described (ie, English audio, Dutch subtitles and Dutch DVD covers).
I think that if you understand English and you don't need subtitles, this collection is perfect value for your money.
The cardboard box that holds the 8 cases is not sturdy and can't be closed, but if you're not going to travel with it, it's just fine.
Each DVD case holds 4 DVDs (Entire season plus some extras). The discs are secured but can be easily removed by pressing on the mechanism.

You will love the show if you:
- Like sitcoms like Big bang theory, How I met your mother, Friends, etc
- Are at least 25 YO
- Lived the 70's

5.0 out of 5 stars Best sitcom ever created, 23 Jan. 2013
I had the whole series on DVD before but each season on its own, I kept watching it till all DVDs were ruined,
I tried purchasing them but I couldn't locate an original release until now.
I own 1,400 DVDs, this series is the best I've ever seen, I keep on watching it over & over again and it cracks me up every single time although I've memorized it.
I hope the producers revive the series with same original cast, it's by far better than any comedy currently showing on tv.

3.0 out of 5 stars It sounds like a small complaint, 7 Feb. 2015
The series is hilarious, but the item being sold is a Dutch DVD! Though the voice track and dialogue is in English, the DVDs are set to automatically display Dutch subtitles and all of the text on the cases and box is in Dutch. It sounds like a small complaint, but it becomes really annoying to turn off the subtitles each time I play a disc. On top of that, the aspect ratio is stuck at 4:3 and doesn't look great on my TV. Disappointing, as I have spent a fair bit of money trying to get a nice version of one of my favourite shows.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best sitcoms ever made, 11 May 2011
This review is from: That 70s Show Season 1-8 Complete [DVD] (DVD)
The humor in this show is just so unique. A lot of sitcoms are funny here and there but this show can make you laugh consistently. Watching a couple episodes a day can really brighten up your day. I love the different colors of each season dvd. Theres really nothing bad to say about this box set at all except that maybe some of the show descriptions give away spoilers, but it's not enough to stop this from getting five stars from me.

That 70s Show Season 1-8 Complete [DVD]
That 70s Show Season 1-8 Complete [DVD] by Topher Grace (DVD - 2010)
Out of stock