5.0 out of 5 stars Pet carrier
Really good quality hard wearing, durable, wipeclean and at an excellent price. went to the vets and my carrier was the best. Apart from the sick my puppy did in it! I love the way the gate opens and has a little feeding bowl attached in side. Excellent buy.
Published on 9 Feb. 2011 by Ms Boo

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very secure
On the surface this carrier seems lightweight but secure but there is a flaw. The large cat it was purchased to house on a trip to the vet was able to force his way out by putting pressure on the grille and the mechanism was not robust enough to resist the escape attempt. This led to us spending a happy hour trying to coax him from under a car he was understandably...
Published on 11 Mar. 2013 by T. Mantripp

5.0 out of 5 stars Pet carrier, 9 Feb. 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars HAPPY PET & HAPPY HUMANS, 1 Oct. 2011
Eleni - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
We love it, and by we I mean humans and cats alike.

I bought the regular size (H33 x W30 x D48cm), which is perfect for transporting our large cats. This size is spacious enough for a small dog, a large cat, and even two small cats.

The quality of the non toxic plastic is great, it is very durable and very easy to clean. The metal door is very secure and easy to open from the outside, but impossible for the animal to open it from the inside, however intelligent it may be.

My cat seemed to be very comfortable inside this elegant carrier, he seemed to feel safe and to enjoy looking outside. The carrier also comes with a very practical small bowl for food or water, which can be attached to the door, but I haven't used this yet.

The only problem with this item, were the insufficient instructions for its assembly. I usually don't have a problem assembling things, but this one was a bit tricky.

5.0 out of 5 stars Helps make a trip to the vet a little bit better!!, 21 Sept. 2011
Chez (Peterborough UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: PetGear by Happy Pet Carrier, Large, Black (Misc.)
This is a great price for a really good product. When I've used it to take my cat to the vet it is large enough to put her favorite blanket in and for her to turn fully around and lie down in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pet Carrier, 27 July 2012
This review is from: PetGear by Happy Pet Carrier, Large, Black (Misc.)
Chose this carrier after looking at other options because of secure door locking mechanism which is much better than others available, item was delivered promptly and was very easy to put together and is very sturdy, also has the benefit of ability to attach seat belt and shoulder strap, very pleased with product, price and sevice, would highly recommend and our Shih Tzu puppy loves it, perfect.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, 30 Aug. 2011
VR (Lisbon, Portugal) - See all my reviews
Bought it for my miniature pinscher. It's great for it, spacious and tall enough. Eay to mount, clean and operate. It comes with a bowl for water or food, the material is good and product does not look cheap, and at this bargain price, I've seen more expensive and not so good. An excellent opportunity.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it!!!, 28 Jun. 2011
This review is from: PetGear by Happy Pet Carrier, Large, Black (Misc.)
Very good quality,good money.My cat loves this carrier,inside a lot of space amd free bowl incl.Very happy that bought this carrier.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cat Woman, 30 Aug. 2011
This review is from: PetGear by Happy Pet Carrier, Large, Black (Misc.)
Bought to add to cat carriers for when cats need to go to vets or cattery. Very study and roomy. Easy to put together once you can understand the very brief and not easy to see instructions. Seller's delivery time is excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars pet carrier, 24 July 2011
This review is from: PetGear by Happy Pet Carrier, Large, Black (Misc.)
excellent purchase- great value and it arrived very quickly which was super as we needed it urgently to collect new kittens.

I would strongly recommend the seller of this item!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what we needed, 7 Oct. 2013
This review is from: PetGear by Happy Pet Carrier, Large, Black (Misc.)
I have a big cat so purchased the large version of this. My cat broke the plastic door of a previous one, I bought so needed one with a metal door. The catch is particularly good on the door. The carrier needs to be assembled before use, but I found it very easy to do. The small food/water bowl is a nice touch but is too small for my cat to feed out of. Like the idea that you can buy a large or medium version of this pet carrier.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great carrier!, 8 Jan. 2012
This review is from: PetGear by Happy Pet Carrier, Large, Black (Misc.)
A very well built carrier, with car seat belt hooks. Very clever locking mechanism. Great value for money. Thoroughly recommend this product.

PetGear by Happy Pet Carrier, Large, Black