Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 13 December 2011
This game is alot better than its predecessor as it has alot of depth of characters, environment, customising your attacks and there's a film that goes with the game. In some occasions the environment get in the way or you can't see your character briefly.
on 2 July 2013
Came right on time, however the story mode is not at all what I expected it lacked the tenkaichi look. Otherwise, an incredible game not really a must buy but if like me your dbz ps2 games fail to work; why not?
on 18 August 2013
The kids really enjoy the game and rightly so, the replayability is just immense and they were at it for a good few weeks during the holidays.

The game does follow its Japanese counterpart and some parts are subtitled in English but overall it does not ruin the whole game.
on 13 July 2013
This is a really fun game... It has a decent range of characters and is well worth the low price offered on this site! The main reason I bought this game is because of my love for the the old games from my childhood... This game definitely delivered a nostalgic experience!! Seriously, buy this game!
on 20 December 2012
This Game is awesome . Full of action and adventure ! I knew this game is gona be good , but I never thought it is that good !
on 26 November 2012
It answered all my expectations i really gate this word requirement because i really dont have that mutch else to say
on 12 March 2011
This game is amazing with so many features! With its ranking system on the online feature it makes things more intense! I ONLY HAD THIS GAME FOR A MONTH AND I LOVE IT!!!!!!