3,996 Reviews
 (3,055)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for cameras
Given that this is the 457th review of this product I will keep it short. Yes this works fine in myPanasonic DMC-TZ10 camera. It is a type 2 SDHC card. This is the slowest variety, apparantly. I checked, and the number after TYPE refers to speed. There is a type 2, 4, 6 and 10 available, 2 being the slowest. I've made video using my camera though, and I haven't noticed...
Published on 22 Oct. 2010 by Macintyre's Speculum

3.0 out of 5 stars Beware if your camera has HD video capability!
I bought this for my Canon 600D DSLR camera. When it was put in the camera, I was surprised by how many photos can be taken on it! However, with some HD cameras, as I discovered, you need to buy a 10 speed SD card to take HD videos. This is displayed on the SD card as a number in a circle, like this SD card has 4x speed. I have used this in other cameras and it has worked...
Published on 13 Jan. 2013 by William

5.0 out of 5 stars quality item, 7 Oct. 2011
Arrived in good time, very well packaged, and works perfectly. It's an SD card so not much can go wrong, and Sandisk are affordable and a good quality manufacturer.

5.0 out of 5 stars 8GB SanDisk SDHC Card, 14 April 2011
Ms. Louisa Baber (UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this because I was scanning slides onto my computer and wanted to save them to a card so I can put them in a card reader and view on the TV. I had a lot of pictures and I needed a card with lots of memory. Also I have a Canon Ixus camera which I can also use the card for. This is a great card. I can now take lots of photos and not run out of space on my camera. I think technology is great, I cannot believe how much you can store on such a small card. I can show people photos on the TV using a USB card reader or put the memory card in my Wii to view the photos. Much better than in the old days when you had to pass round printed photos to everyone. Really pleased with the bargain price as well. Would highly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, not for DSLR video though., 14 Feb. 2011
Very good card for its purpose. However If you're planning to use this card for any sort of video recording purpose, I would insist that you get a higher class card ie class 8 or higher because class actually means the speed at which the card can record files onto it.

ex. class 4 card = slow

class 10 card = fast, capable of high definition video recording.

But on the whole very good card. Very good value.

Hope this review helps, Ashley Lyne

3.0 out of 5 stars Not fast enough for Canon 550d video, 2 Sept. 2011
I bought this to go with my new Canon 550D. It's absolutely fantastic for taking single photos but it's not able to keep up HD video.

I thought it was my camera to start with as it would only capture 10seconds of video before stopping. A quick google revealed it was the memory. Have bought 32gb 10mb/s card and the camera now works as designed. Recycled the card in a lower spec camera so nothing lost.

5.0 out of 5 stars 32GB Memory Card, 28 Jan. 2011
This review is from: SanDisk SDSDB-032G-FFP 32 GB Secure Digital SD Card - Frustration-Free Packaging (Label May Change) (Accessory)
Great basic card at a great price I'm using this 32GB card to run my MP3 music collection through iTunes instead of my hard drive. Certainly seems to free up resources. Would definitey recommend one, this size at the price you can't go wrong.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sandisk 32GB SD Card, 1 Jun. 2011
Bought for use in video camera. Once formatted (done by video camera), it has space for about five and a half hours of 1080 video. I'm no electronics expert, so I just bought this on recommendation, and I have not found any problems with it at all. It does exactly what it's supposed to. And that's good enough for me.

1.0 out of 5 stars crap, 17 April 2012
Had this card less than two months it crashed and.deleted all my.pictures its not worth buying cheap.cards always best to.pay.extra for a top class card as its not worth.the heartache of.losing priceless.pictures

5.0 out of 5 stars allways a good buy, 16 Aug. 2010
This is the first time i have bought a sandisk card from the internet, but have always bought sandisc. WHY, because sandisc specialize in this media of storage. I have never had any problem with any of my sandisc SDHC cards. I have always shopped around for the best deals, for, money is money. So when i came across a 16GB card for this price, you cant go wrong. I believe sandisc is the best storage media money can buy, and at this price, you can afford plenty of it. So theres no excuse to miss the end of your grand childrens parties, the end of your holidays on video, and as far as photographs concerned, snap away till your batteries run out. Infact i would imagine it will probably cost you more in batteries than storage. I hope this will help you decide on who's media you will buy, as far as im concerned, im fine.
WELL DONE SANDISC
PIP

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly with 3DS, 29 May 2012
J. Ford "skunkfish83" (Liverpool, UK) - See all my reviews
After filling my Nintendo 3DS full of demos and games from the eShop I decided it was time to invest in a larger SD card.

After a bit of research I found that the 3DS supports up 32GB SDHC cards and doesn't really benefit from the faster more expensive cards, therefore this 32GB Sandisk SDHC card seemed to meet my needs perfectly.

So far it's been perfect, and I can't see myself running short on space anytime soon. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars SANDISK 8GB SDHC card, 2 April 2011
As a new-comer to digital photography, I quickly realised the need for a SDHC card to boost the capacity of my camera (Kodak C183). This 8GB card might well be overkill for my needs as it gives my camera storage capacity for 3,000 'photos! However, I will soon be using it to store video footage, so I'm sure it'll prove it's worth then. It's simple to use and seems robust - so no complaints.Kodak EasyShare C183 Digital Camera - Silver (14 MP,3x Optical Zoom 3.0 inch LCD)Kodak EasyShare C183 Digital Camera - Black (14 MP,3x Optical Zoom 3.0 inch LCD)Kodak EasyShare C183 Digital Camera - Red (14 MP,3x Optical Zoom 3.0 inch LCD)