4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it's supposed to do

1.0 out of 5 stars Great item but couldnt get the security to work on it
Published 6 months ago by Groovieshoes

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it's supposed to do, 25 Jan 2013
This review is from: SanDisk SDCZ36-032G-FFP Cruzer USB 32 GB RB (Accessory)
I recently bought a 32gb one to store all my files on, AVI, MP3,JPEG,Documents and a few other bits & pieces, The write to transfer speed is about 4 mbs of which is fine. I've got other USB flash drives, they are either a fraction faster or a fraction slower so i'm happy with this item for the price i paid, 13-63p with free delivery. This item is not fantastic top range and nor is it rubbish at bottom of barrel so it's average and does the job fine

1.0 out of 5 stars Great item but couldnt get the security to work on it, 5 Feb 2014
Groovieshoes (Largs, Ayrshire, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SanDisk SDCZ36-032G-FFP Cruzer USB 32 GB RB (Accessory)
Great item as a USB stick but couldnt get the security to work on it - so its basically a non secure USB - will only put a secure vault on your laptop which I do not want I wanted the security on the USB Stick itself so that everytime I plug it in anywhere it requests a password access - this doesnt happen - so great USB stick but thats all it is no security on the stick! So dont be misled like me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than a lighter, 13 Sep 2013
This review is from: SanDisk SDCZ36-032G-FFP Cruzer USB 32 GB RB (Accessory)
The Sandisk Cruiser 32 GB, is for me 'your only man'
For far too long I was making do with the 2GB, then the 4GB and 8GB memory sticks. A waste of time of space of effort.Don't waste your money on anything else purchase the Black/Red 32,first and only, you will save yourself money and hassle, and buy a wonderful, sleek, efficient file store,sufficient to do you for the remainder of your life. Perhaps.

5.0 out of 5 stars USB FLASH DRIVE, 8 May 2013
This review is from: SanDisk SDCZ36-032G-FFP Cruzer USB 32 GB RB (Accessory)
VERY GOOD VALUE - EXCEPT THAT FOR THE PRICE OF 2 OR 3 YOU CAN BUY A 500GB EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE WHICH I HAVE ALSO DONE

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value stick, we don't need the LED, 12 April 2013
This review is from: SanDisk SDCZ36-032G-FFP Cruzer USB 32 GB RB (Accessory)
It's a good stick for the price. I used it with an OTG cable for my Nexus on a long flight from the UK to oz. I found the LED annoying though in the dim light of the aircraft, it may have disturbed my fellow passengers. A good deal though.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy this unless you want frustration!, 4 April 2013
Alan Woodley (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SanDisk SDCZ36-032G-FFP Cruzer USB 32 GB RB (Accessory)
This item would appear to be unfit for purpose at least with Windows 8. Out of over 40 attempts my PC was only able to recognise it once and Sandisk either just don't care or simply don't know why it won't work, they were less than helpful.

I have used all manner of USB sticks on my PC including Sandisk ones without any problems at all but this one just won't be recognised. I have suggested that Amazon include a warning as it appears I am not the only one to have suffered this problem.

The Sandisk site refers only to Windows 7 although they claim it is compatible with Windows 8 it seems there may also be problems if you are running Samsung Kies - bit a of a problem if you need Kies for use with Samsung products. I can't help but wonder if this is an old model which has not been configured to run with Windows 8. Beware!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gear., 8 Mar 2013
This review is from: SanDisk SDCZ36-032G-FFP Cruzer USB 32 GB RB (Accessory)
It is an excellent upgrade. It arrived in time. Highly recommend. A good price for an excellent upgrade. No problems with package. .

5.0 out of 5 stars San Disk Quality delivers as usual, 28 Feb 2013
J. Cooke (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SanDisk SDCZ36-032G-FFP Cruzer USB 32 GB RB (Accessory)
Worked straight out of the special Amazon Packing. NTFS formatted so is able to be used in win 7 & 8 by backup and restore. Average write speed. Good value speedily delivered.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not bad..., 10 Feb 2013
This review is from: SanDisk SDCZ36-032G-FFP Cruzer USB 32 GB RB (Accessory)
This is a really good USB Stick. The free software was just irritating, so I deleted it. All in all, good design. The drive slides in and out to protect it which is a nice touch. But the highlight was the price: 32 GB for 15 is great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Stores information like a book!, 4 Feb 2013
This review is from: SanDisk SDCZ36-032G-FFP Cruzer USB 32 GB RB (Accessory)
Stores information like a book! I could not believe how this tech isn't available everywhere. Surely they must have taken this from an alien crash site. Unbelievable!