4.4 out of 5 stars8,806
Size: 16GB|Colour Name: Black|Package Type: Frustration-Free Packaging|Change

on 3 October 2012
What a fantastic product, very easy to use, I purchased the item for my 12 year old son to use and without really appreciating the benefits of such a fast drive, it matches the red and black of his HP laptop. A happy boy then!
Superb delivery topped it off nicely
on 11 September 2014
At the time of writing this £14.95 was exceptional value for 64Gb. If you're wanting something solid that's not likely to break with a little tough treatment, then this is probably not for you. I've had a few of these of various capacity and have found them reliable.
on 28 July 2014
Gets stuck inside USB ports and is just not very good at all. Had to send mine back. It wouldn't even read and write data properly. I don't know whether mine was from a faulty batch or what, but I still had to send it back as it would not do what I was advertised to.
on 21 April 2014
Excellent value for money and for the use we have does the job well. We use it mostly for taking films to watch while away in camper van and we can get two weeks worth easily on this flash drive. Only downside is its so small you can easily loose it .
GOOD BUY!!
on 1 August 2013
On the whole, this pen drive is good. Quality of the plastic is good and it is very small, so fits in your pocket without you know. On the other hand the transfer speed is very slow compared to other pen drives of arond the same price. Transend USB 3.0 as an exemple.
on 10 February 2012
Great amount of space for the price. Also very small and can be attached to a keyring.

Only thing to note is that that if you have 16.GB of data to store, look for a higher capacity drive due to the loss when formatting.

Usable storage.
14.9 GB NTFS
14.8 GB FAT32
on 6 December 2013
Before I mention any specifics, it works out as about the following (I'm no maths expert, these are not 100% specific but very close to the current prices per GB)

8gb cruzer = 66pence per GB
16gb cruzer = 40pence per GB
32gb cruzer = 35pence per GB

So it's safe to say, the larger you buy, the less price per GB cost. But it comes to a point in which you have to ask how much size you need. For me 16gb was more than I needed but at the same time the 16gb version cost only £1.12 more than the 8gb version so it was a no brainer.

On to the actual item; I ordered some screen protectors at the same time and honestly thought this was the item that had arrived. It's so light you honestly can't feel it in your hand, I thought the electronics had fell out and it was just a piece of plastic, but I was wrong. When you first input it into your computer you will notice you are asked to install some software. This software is called "SanDisk Secure Access", which I've never seen on a USB stick before. The software encrypts files that you drag and drop onto the software and places them on your USB stick to which unless somebody logs in using your password then people cannot access that file.

The stick comes with 14.9gb of usable space rather than the advertised 16gb (Which is normal for memory, but please remember this if you're wanting to store larger files on it).

It seems to have about an average of 7mb write speed and I cannot find the read speed as it's way too fast for anything I've tried to transfer. Even so, if you're paying this low price for a USB stick you clearly don't care about the speeds.

Overall, an amazing flash drive for such a bargain price! 5/5
on 24 March 2016
I have been using USB this Flash Drive for 5 months now and have been impressed by it's performance. I have used it across Windows, iOS and Linux which is useful if you need to transfer files across multiple devices in multiple locations that are not easy to email.
on 17 September 2015
Very fast, stable and smooth
no faults yet and would recommend to anyone looking for a USB when there is too much choice for an easy purchase lol

only marked it 4/5 as it was on sale a few days after i made my purchase and that stung, product itself is great though
on 22 August 2015
arrived very quickly!.
great item.
very small but very good!.
brilliant for backing up your pc when it asks you to!.
can recommend 100%.
very space saving.
will buy again without a doubt when I need to.
BRILLIANT ITEM & PRICE!!!!!.