on 27 January 2013
This is my 2nd bottle of Barefoot in Barcelona; first one is just about done and did't want to run out.
This is a great colour and is always getting comments. Suitable for any time of year.
As always with OPI lasts well.
on 7 August 2012
I had this nail polish applied during a pedicure at a health spa and was sorry I didn't purchase at the time. I managed to find it on Amazon for considerably less than in salons and it has lasted a considerable time. It is a very classy colour, more intense than nude but not as dark it maight appear. I tend to stick to OPI now as I feel the quality of the product is superior to others I have tried.
Delivery was fast, it was well packaged and I highly recommend this product.
on 10 March 2011
Loved the price, and the product arrived when it said it would and in perfect condition. Will be buying from you again! Thanks.
on 7 April 2012
lovely colour. suitable for everyday wear. item arrived very quickly. will defo buy from the seller again.there are lots are colours that i want to buy.the nail polish is the easiest ive ever applied.
on 18 September 2011
I am a complete OPI addict but normally purchase ones I've used previously. With Barefoot in Barcelona I'd never used the colour myself but thought I'd give it a chance and I'm glad I did! This is a beautiful colour and looks great on those bare toes! Can't wait to add more colours to my collection =)
on 21 August 2012
i totally loved this product, the color is very pretty, and last on the nail, i would reccomend the product
on 5 August 2014
Love this shade as it goes with all tones of skin and for me I find when I want to go natural it really compliments the skin and looks very natural on me to wear in my job where I cannot wear loud colours. A lovely colour yet subtle and as usual great quality, long lasting OPI product. I recommend the seller and the product.
on 11 August 2013
Found this to be hard wearing and a pretty shade that goes lovely with a tan!!
Seems to hold up well over time in the bottle and does not become a big gloopy mess like some varnishes I have used.
on 10 August 2013
bought this colour on the review i read as some said the colour was lovely and it is..product it self is good and great service..will use them again.
on 5 October 2013
This is a lovely light tan colour which is now one of my favourites and I will be purchasing again soon thanks OPI for the variety of lovely colours