1 Review

4.0 out of 5 stars pleasant cool casual watch, 14 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Converse Gents Watch VR010-001 (Watch)
I was hesitating between this one and the Diesel vintage military green canvas.
I finally ordered the Converse. I've been wearing it now on a daily basis for 5-6 month.
Still looks brand new almost. The canvas is very hard. I wont recommend it for very small wrist.
Being a musician myself, i was looking for a fancy, quality yet watch that I can wear all day long, playing guitar.
This converse feels great, light on the wrist but solid. The canvas resist great to daily use and I dont hesitate to swim with the watch on.
I guaranty the picture doesn't fool you. It IS gorgeous. I can't get enough of it.
Im not found of greenish shades usually but, that green olive just rocks. The buckle with the Converse name on it, is very neat as well. Cherry on the top, the chronograph reset itself if you forget it running.
Why not giving it 5 starts then? Here's the less great.
The chronograph works perfectly but still the buttons don't feel as great than a high end watch. Also the seconds hand on chronograph mode is the small hand, very hard to read. Despite the orange hands, the chronograph is overall a bit hard to read... This is not a high end sport chronograph, more a fancy one. Also the brushed alloy looks great but why not then making the whole watch of it instead of the shiny sides. Finally, how to replace the battery? The hard canvas seems to prevent to open the watch case.
Overall a very cool watch for those that can afford the shoes and enjoy the spirit of Converses products.

Converse Gents Watch VR010-001