4.0 out of 5 stars They work for me.
Published on 26 Jan 2011 by Chris Flegg

1.0 out of 5 stars red braces
The braces are of very poor quality , the straps are very narrow and the metal clasps have already broken i would not recommend these to anyone .
Published on 16 Jan 2012 by jill

4.0 out of 5 stars They work for me., 26 Jan 2011
I read both negative and positive feedback about these braces but being cheap decided to bite the bullet and try them for myself. All I can say is that having worn them daily for several weeks now I cannot see what the problem is. Yes the clips are lightweight but they work and I have only had one clip slip off once so far. The rear single strap has frayed slightly but I think this is a consequence of me wearing a bum-bag rather than any fault of the braces. I have put on a bit of weight over the last few years and my trousers won't stay "up" even with a belt on which I find annoying, which made me decide to try wearing braces as a "cure". I haven't had much experience of braces to compare these with if I am honest, but have had a positive experience with these and have now bought a second pair for my "going out" clothes.

1.0 out of 5 stars red braces, 16 Jan 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 27 Nov 2011
Fast delivery, good packaging, look great and fulfill their purpose! I would recommend these to anyone looking for a very good, long lasting set of braces suspenders!

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke on the first day, 9 Jan 2014
These braces broke on the first day andafter fixing them they broke again on the third day gave up after that.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hold em up, 9 Mar 2011
A good solution to low waistband jeans -maybe the distance between my crotch and where my waist used to be is increasing!
Well made items, but more suited to light jeans rather than heavy work trousers because of the band elastic strength. Delivered promtly with no fuss.
Woody

2.0 out of 5 stars Perished quickly, 8 April 2013
Mr. Brian Davis (UK) - See all my reviews
Sometimes the single back clip comes detached from my trousers. After wearing the braces only half a dozen times they are crinkling up like perished elastic.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fancy dress, 13 Jan 2013
These were great for fancy dress. They had to fit loosely as the grip didn't grip tightly enough and kept 'pinging' off. But it was only for one night so they were fine to hang loose. Quick delivery too.

1.0 out of 5 stars save your money, 24 July 2013
Went to attatch the back clasp to my son's shorts and the clasp came clean away from the braces. This was the very first time i had used them. Very disappointed, may have been a one off, but I expected better quality, will be returning them :(

3.0 out of 5 stars Alright, 10 April 2013
The product itself is as described however after one use of them they broke where the clips are meant to be so overall not what i wanted.

5.0 out of 5 stars just what i wanted, 17 May 2012
i needed some bright red braces for a skinhead party and these were ideal. easy to alter to fit and comfortable too