Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£8.99

on 17 November 2014
I bought this for my children as they love Santa Claus is coming to Town by the Beach Boys, and dislike geatly the versión by the Crystals. Apart from that it has a few decent songs on here. However, I cannot for the life of me imagine a party where Vera Lynn singing Away in a Manger was desirable, except when you want people to leave. Similary, a couple of other tracks (Ella FitzGerald and Kenny Rogers stand out) would'nt really grace any christmas álbum I'd want to buy, but still less one that was touted as a party CD. There was an earlier versión of this CD which I lost, hence buying this one, which had the same opening sevne tracks and then got bogged down by the need to flesh is out. It's not a bad CD for the price, but a party CD it ain't, and the second half of the CD needs extensive changes.
on 14 November 2011
This CD is great for getting in the Xmas spirit and compared to alot of seasonal CD's I've purchased it mostly sticks to jolly, cheerful songs that'll make you feel all christmassy!
on 29 January 2012
Purchased for a Christmas Party. Some of the tracks not that brilliant and didn't recognize some of the singers. It is okay as Christmas CD's go.
on 20 September 2011
I am quite sure this CD is well worth while adding to your Christmas collection and will be enjoyed by every one.
on 4 January 2014
A couple of good songs and the rest are not so good. Bought it for a christmas party. It is called the Complete Christmas Party after all!! Played it once and then went and bought another one!! Too many slow songs on it. I suppose you get what you pay for!!
Great service, with quick delivery.
on 1 November 2013
This is Ok for in the car but didn't eally enjoy the selection as I thought I would. Not a party CD as implied.
on 22 October 2011
I have entered these tunes in my Christmas Library, and they make a good addition as of the quality and content of the recordings.
on 3 January 2013
Great classic songs just the same as an expensive disc! I think this is a great product offer, as i first searched "now thats what i call xmas songs" but that was way too expensive as i didn't have that much money on my gift card, and this was the next best thing!! Thanks.
on 29 January 2013
Used as back ground music on Christmas day
Bought by one click when i realised lasts years CD had gone missing
A couple of lesser known artists but by the end of the day we knew them all
on 30 March 2012
Lovely uplifting CD it is very therapeutic listening to this little beauty from December 1st onwards all the way through to the big day itself.