5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
Published on 16 Dec. 2011 by SpikeyUK

1.0 out of 5 stars Please Read!
Published on 1 April 2012 by Nathan G

1.0 out of 5 stars Please Read!, 1 April 2012
This review is from: iPhone 4S/ 4 Novoskins UK Clear Silicone TPU Bumper Case (Electronics)
I never leave reviews but I had no other option for this product!! I ordered this product around 2 months ago for my new Iphone4s, the product was great and I would award it 5 star, cost effective and was exactly what I wanted! Part of the cover got damaged through my own fault and I sought to order a new one,exactly the same as my old one using my order history... only to find out it's not the same, it appears 'novoskins' is now making this product and it's completely different to what the 5 star reviews have been given for... this cover is now flexible and offers no support what so ever, it feels like it cost 10p to make. I put pressure on the side and it gives in (other product did not), not only that it doesn't offer the same support in relation to the buttons at the top and sides!! Hard to explain but don't use the reviews to buy this product as their inconsistent in relation to it NOT being the same product.. I would return it in a instance, but its not worth the hassle and money (£3.00), very very disappointed!! Why change a better product for a terrible one ? ££££££

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 16 Dec. 2011
I recently got a white 4S and have tried numerous cases to protect it whilst still retaining much of the original look. I started with a white Apple bumper which was dreadful. It 'tarnished' within hours and made the phone look dirty, £26 not well spent. Then tried a Pinlo United, a metal bumper style case, looked a lot better but took 2 signal bars off the phone when on!! £22 again a bit unwise. This then arrived and is perfect. No signal issues, good protection, great grip and looks VERY close to not having a case on at all, even at £20 I would have been happy, but for £3.50 it's a no-brainer!

GET ONE!

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad at all!, 10 Jan. 2012
Anyone who wants a clear silicone bumper case that's value for money and good to boot! Then you can't go wrong with this one. There are a few rough edges on the silicone which is why I gave it a 4 overall. That said its still a great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits 4S perfectly, 15 Jan. 2012
L Sykes (England) - See all my reviews
I'm very impressed with this bumper case. It looks great, fits perfectly, and was so cheap!

I wasn't sure if it would fit the 4S, having read about some cases obscuring the mute button due to a slight difference in design between the iPhone 4 and 4S, but I decided to get it anyway, as I wasn't too bothered if it wasn't a perfect fit. As it happens, it IS a perfect fit. Instead of having separate holes in the case for the volume buttons and mute switch, it has one log slot, so all the controls are accessible.

I would definitely recommend this bumper!

5.0 out of 5 stars best for my 4S, 7 Jan. 2012
it is made for my iphone 4s nice and clear ....perfect fit..looks nice too. i have tried other products and other cases but this is the best.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good, 14 Jan. 2012
It was easy to fit. Everything was fitting in volume buttons, battery socket, earphone socket and switching on and off. Simple and easy to use. I would definitely buy another one if available in Black

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 12 Jan. 2012
This buper case is exactly what I was searching for. It fits well, does its job and as it is transparent you can't even notice it.

4.0 out of 5 stars iPhone 4S/ 4 Clear Silicone Bumper Case, 3 Dec. 2011
Good enough for the price, fits well, not to tight, good amount of lay on the table protection if you prefer a bumber style case

4.0 out of 5 stars Works for me! (iPhone 4S), 29 Feb. 2012
Boing (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Based on the review posted by "L Sykes", I think there may be different versions of the product being shipped here. The item I have received has a hole for the mute switch (which is a touch too high) and covered volume/lock buttons. I have had no difficulty pressing the covered buttons, which is a common problem with stiff cases and bumpers. The silicon is pliable enough to give positive button presses without noticeable extra effort.

The fit is just right on my 4S - not too loose and not too tight. The silicon has a nice feel and doesn't seem like it's been made as cheaply as possible, but as another reviewer mentioned some of the cutting/moulding could have been better. In short it's good, but it's not a five star product.

Signal strength does not seem to be affected as far as I can see, although I guess this would affect the iPhone 4 more than the 4S so your mileage may vary.

For total protection, I've left the plastic wrapping on the back of my iPhone that was applied when it was packed at the factory; I just snipped off the tab at the bottom with scissors and used a hole punch to remove the parts over the camera and flash (otherwise the image is washed out with refracted light). The silicon bumper overlaps with the edges of this wrapping which means the entire back of the phone is protected. The front is much the same using any decent screen protector for the 4/4S. As long as the protector goes to the edge of the phone, the bumper will overlap it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall not a bad bumper, 3 Feb. 2012
This bumper looks very nice on my white iphone 4S. It has a large cut-out on the side so the two volume buttons and mute/ringer switch fit well. Instead of having a 'raised bubble' covering the on/off switch at the top, it is cut out as well - the bumper is reasonably thick, so you just have to get used to pushing the button down harder. The bumper is very tight and covers the corners nicely so I guess it can give quite good protection when the phone is dropped.
However, I have given it 4 stars only because of two things:
1) The cut-out for the charging cable is too small. The charging cable doesn't fit well because of the thickness of the bumper. I left it charging overnight but found it only 2% battery the next morning then realised that the cable wasn't connected to the phone properly. You just have to be really careful when charging it, not to move the phone and loosen the connection.
2) Because it's a very tight bumper, it lifts the corners of my front and back screen protectors.

iPhone 4S/ 4 Novoskins UK Clear Silicone TPU Bumper Case
iPhone 4S/ 4 Novoskins UK Clear Silicone TPU Bumper Case by Apple iphone 4 clear silicon bumper case