on 7 August 2014
We heard this stunning version of 'Somewhere Over The Rainbow' on the radio and I ordered the CD as a result. Israel's voice is wonderful, and the other tracks don't disappoint: full of Hawaiian melodies. It's a good compilation to listen to for relaxation. I would recommend it.
on 16 March 2014
Discovered this by accident, but am so glad I did. He had a lovely gentle voice that is easy to listen to, so sad a thing that he died too young. His rendition of " over the rainbow" always makes me smile, you can almost feel the Hawaiin sun in the beat!
on 8 April 2014
What a lovely cd and what a lovely voice IZ had. I can't stop playing it .I would highly recommend anyone to buy this cd. One gripe , the packaging could have been better , the cd cover was cracked when I opened it.
on 7 July 2015
Fantastic album, but don't just listen to the two main records(over the rainbow and wonderful world) I listen to to Israel when I oil paint and I can tell you now, what a great album, every single track!
on 22 July 2012
This is one of the best CD's I have purchased in a long time, the songs the singer are amazing well worth any money spent, such a shame he is no longer with us and cannot produce anymore magic.
on 11 May 2014
Somewhere over the Rainbow is a classic and was recorded by Israel before he died in 1993. Anyone that hasn't heard it should Utube it and listen then buy the CD as it is amazing.
on 5 December 2015
Brought this for the track "over the rainbow" which is quite captivating and uplifting but the rest -well - all a bit bland really or maybe just not my cup of tea!
on 17 October 2014
oh my goodness, this man has the most soothing, melting, beautiful voice in the whole world, next to elvis presley there is not better singer i love this albumn
on 5 April 2014
Loved this.. version of Over the Rainbow ever since I heard it on ER. The rest of the disc is just as good. A great talent lost to the world too young
on 10 March 2016
Wonderful! Heard the track 'In This Life' and it made me cry. Bought the CD and was not disappointed. Such a lovely pure voice, relaxing and calm.