on 19 June 2012
Works perfectly. I don't think the one we received was a 'genuine' one (didn't have the Wii logo), but for all I know made in the same factory anyway. Either way, it works fine, and is a very good price. Note that it doesn't include the MotionPlus add-on (it doesn't say it does, but I didn't realise it was an add-on in the first place!)

As long as you know what you're getting - a controller without MotionPlus - it's great.
on 1 June 2014
We needed two more Wii remotes but could not afford the genuine article. Black may be an acquired taste for some but at less than half the price of any comparable white remote we weren't that fussed. Seeing some negative reviews we initially only ordered one but were so pleased that we bought another one. Both arrived very quickly. Admittedly we haven't used the Nunchucks yet and the quality build isn't as good as the Nintendo version but at less than a fiver each (at the time of this review) we are very happy with our purchases. Keeping fingers crossed it stays that way!
on 27 October 2014
When looking for a quality Wii Remote, don't be put off by the low price of this one - it is almost identical to the official remote in appearance, and performs astoundingly. When using the pointer, cursor movement is fluid and accurate, and generic motion controls are spot on. Bear in mind, this is NOT a motionplus controller, although it is compatible with the MP add-on.
The only reason it got 4 out of 5 stars is that it has an odd tendency to turn off when switching a Wii U to vWii mode, requiring the batteries to be removed and put back to turn back on again. However, this issue is rare and could just be my remote!
I highly recommend this product.
on 20 March 2016
These are excellent and exactly what we needed. They work well and are easy to assemble and take apart for various game configurations. The wrist strap is very useful for 'throwing' games and has successfully saved the monitor getting broken on several occasions. It has also been useful to add this black set into our original controls as we have found it is easier in two player games (especially with a small child) to have a black and white remote being used as it saves someone suddenly realizing they have accidentally picked up player 2's handset in error!
on 21 February 2013
Does what it's supposed to, helps keep the kids from fighting over a controller.
My only gripe is they give an address in London, yet item comes from China, thus the long wait
Other than that all good.... Oh and be aware that this is NOT Motion-Plus
on 24 November 2014
This is everything I wanted. A less pricey product that does the job its intended to do. I find no real difference between my original controllers and these ones when I play multiplayer. They feel slightly lighter than the originals but that's it. Very responsive, synced to my wii straight away with no hassle. Overall a good product if you want an extra controller for your wii. No qualms from me!
on 2 May 2014
We all want things yesterday, but it didn't arrive that quick but arrived soon enough without being disappointed. This product worked without any issues whatsoever, it looks almost identical to the original Wii controller but does not function as smoothly as it. I noticed this when playing tennis on Wii Sports. However I purchased a motion plus add-on http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00H8ILLXC/ref=cfb_at_prodpg that helped to improve that. The remote synced the first time I attempted to do it, so no issues there either. Highly recommended IMO.
on 16 April 2012
it works perfectly, really cheap, i would recommend this to everyone, but it aint motion plus but theres hardly any difference anyway
on 26 March 2014
very good value for money, works great with my wii, i see some people are having trouble syncing, if you follow instructions below it should work fine, i am very pleased with item and will be ordering again

1. Open up the SD Card compartment on the Wii.
2. Open up the battery cover on the remotes.
3. Press the red Sync button on the Wii, and then on one of the remotes.
4. Repeat for whatever remotes need synced.
on 26 April 2016
Its cheap and they work, I've never had any problems or issues with them. Sure they don't feel as solid as official Nintendo products but its good enough to be thrown around and take a beating from kids. ;)