5.0 out of 5 stars Cultural Event Of The Year!
4CD CHIC Box Set released by RHINO France on October 18th 2010. Contains previously unreleased material which was produced by Bernard Edwards & Nile Rodgers for The CHIC Organization Ltd.. Also contains a booklet with comments from Nile Rodgers.

This will include previously unreleased tracks from the mighty CHIC Organization, It's like the holy grail to us CHIC...
Published on 10 Sep 2010 by Patric Nilsson

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Music Spoilt By Poor Mastering
I've been a fan of Chic since their first hit "Dance Dance Dance" in 1977. I was so looking forward to the release of this box set as Chic have been so neglected for years. it's wonderful to hear previously unreleased material like the tracks from the shelved Johnny Mathis album and a couple of tracks from the Fonzi Thornton album that never was. There are some pretty...
Published on 26 Oct 2010 by Sydney Bliss

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Chic treat, 30 Nov 2011
This review is from: Nile Rodgers presents: The Chic Organization, Boxset Vol. I / "Savoir Faire" (Audio CD)
Have to say I was not dissapointed with this at all, The sound is OK (REMEMBER ITS FROM THE 70s AND 80s)it comes with a 20 page booklet, a full disography of all the stuff they have produced, nice pictures of all the band. I LOVE IT

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!, 26 Nov 2010
I must admit that I am a little bit biased. I have always loved Chic, and all of their various productions. They were the first band that I saw in concert in 1979, at the Hammersmith Odeon. I love the remixes, especially 'Thinking Of You', and listening to the Fonzi Thornton I really wish that the album had been released. There is a rumour that the Johnny Mathis album will be released next year, here's hoping for the Fonzi album. My only gripe is that it has only been released in France and so had to buy on import, but hey!!!! Who cares when the music is as good as this!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, 8 Feb 2013
Masters at work. must for any Chic fan. Some real hidden gems.
Music sometimes forgets about the genius of the Chic Corporation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Xmas present for son, 22 Feb 2013
J. Carter (UK) - See all my reviews
I have heard him playing this so he must be pleased with it. It was on his wish list so I know he wanted it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Value and first class delivery, 5 April 2012
Item was priced significantly lower than similar UK listings and the same in every respect. Great quality item and worth the wait.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›