Size: Large|Colour: Black/Fluorescent Yellow|Change
Price:£20.78+ Free shipping

VINE VOICEon 28 December 2012
In the past I've put off buying running trousers like this for fear of looking a ballet dancer prancing around my local park but I'm pleased to say that these from Ronhill don't hug you that tightly like some do. They're comfortable, keep you dry but cool and most importantly don't get in the way when you're running. The foot hoops also make sure they don't ride up.

Size wise I was a bit confused as there was no guidance on the Amazon product page but I managed to glean the following from elsewhere on the web (all measurements are waist followed by inside leg in inches):

Extra Small: 26-28 / 30
Small: 29-31 / 31
Medium: 32-34 / 32
Large: 35-37 / 33
Extra Large 38-40 / 34

I'm 35 waist and 32 inside leg but went for the Large size just in case and they're fine. They come with a tie waist anyway, so you can always adjust them if they're a bit loose.

Recommended.
on 28 September 2015
Well...Dear Dr. Ron Hill... (for it is he who designed this type of tracky bottom).....I am very pleased with my new Trackster Origins!

As a wannabee Roadie-type Cyclist I am only too aware that only a certain type of roadie can get away with the Velominati aprroved skin tight Lycra!
You need to bee a 20-something chiselled, lean, broad-chested bronzed Adonis! If you are somewhat corpulent you run the risk of looking like too much mashed potato squeezed into a sock: or if (like me) you are are thin wheezy 50 something you look like Max Wall circa 1955 or a sausage speared by TWO cocktail sticks. Thanks to these trousis I can can now ride my rrred rrracing bike to the pub without old ladies swooning or children pointing and laughing!

They are loose fitting enough to disguise your lack of Guns or Packet..but tight enough to not flap wildley around like jogging bottoms and incur the ridicule of other Roadies.

I read that some people here are saying that RonHill trousers are not what they used to be....but for me, these tick the boxes. Comfortable, not TOO thick, good fit and from a distance (say-about two miles or so) I now look a bit like Bradley Wiggins on an off-day.

Time will tell whether they hold up to use... but so far I am very pleased (for the price)

Best

Ron Trousers
on 16 January 2014
Use these for running. Perfect in temperatures down to just above freezing. Not waterproof (the manufacturer's ambiguous promise is of being "water repellent") but because of the warming nature of the fabric you tend to not notice any damp that does get through.

Appealed to me as they're neither skin tight nor revealing, yet at the same time avoid looking like the tracksuit bottoms your PE teacher used to wear in the 1970s. The similar Ronhill Classic GT Trackster pants suffer that fate.

The Trackster Origins are also a great price. Back zipper pocket fits my BlackBerry and front door keys with room to spare. There is a tie around the waist and stirrups as shown in the picture.

I am 32/34 and originally bought the medium, not noticing the other reviewer who kindly provided the size breakdown. While the waist was fine the length was too short. I replaced the medium with the large and these are pretty much perfect.

If it's of interest, I also purchased the Ron Hill Unisex Thermostretch Lite Running Gloves and have been just as pleased.
VINE VOICEon 1 December 2011
As a runner with over 40 years experience I still consider these to be the best leg-ware of their type that is available. They are lightweight, comfortable and do not impair leg movement.
on 10 June 2016
Well, I really like Ronhill Tracksters and have had several pairs, and these are no exception. The pocket is very useful, but it's not quite as well placed on the right buttock as it would be in the small of the back, because the pocket and its contents tend to bounce around a little -- I'd really like to give 4.5 stars.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 4 July 2013
I discovered Ronhills when I started rock climbing about twenty years ago and
I thought they were great. Twenty years later (and no more climbing) I still think
they're great. I have worn them for years as a cyclist; they dont chafe, they fit the
shape of your legs (large thighs here) and they dry very quickly when you've been
soaked in a downpour.

Most of my worn out Ronhills, wore out at the top of the inner thigh -presumably
from abrasion against the saddle- but because I wear cycle shorts underneath, it
was more an aesthetic decision to retire them, rather than a functional choice.

Most of my retired Ronhills (usually referred to as Rod Hulls) have been promoted
to painting and decorating, car / bike maintenance or gardening clothing; I've put
just one pair in the bin because they caught fire ... and even then, binning them
was a struggle.

Viva Ronhill!
on 21 November 2015
I really like theses joggers. They can be worn just to relax in or as running bottoms or you can even use them as a base layer on cold days. I got small size and I'm 5,9 and they fit me just fine. They are smart and an alternative too the tights, as it's been mentioned in other reviews. If you are a largish medium I would go for that size.
on 10 September 2015
As I am 5' 8" with short 29 inch legs I was expecting these to be way to long, but in reality they are not. The stirrups are a bit loose but the leg length is fine. I guess if you have a longer leg length the fabric stretches to accommodate this. They are smart well made and not too tight, overall very pleased
on 3 December 2015
Good quality as expected. Nice for a bit of warmth while running in the cold. Don't like the under foot bit, feels strange. Will be chopping that off but all in all a decent product. Handy pocket for keys/small phone.
on 14 January 2016
Very happy with this purchase. I'm 5' 7", 32" waist and I bought a 'small' which fit perfectly. I use them for cycling. As others have said, they're not really tight, but a nice slim fit. They're also extremely comfortable to wear around the house, and at this price I'll probably buy another pair.