4.0 out of 5 stars Ronhill Women's Tracksters
Excellent quality item. Soft feel material with no annoying seams to rub. Useful back zip pocket and reflective piping. Ideal for running.
Published on 18 Feb 2012 by SpongeBob

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit old fashioned
Bought as a second pair of running trousers. Didn't find fit great & style not flattering for me,so not wearing for running. However pretty comfortable and wearing for dog walking and gardening wearing with a long jumper! Also have found fabric plucks very easily.
Published 17 months ago by gillian

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Ronhill Women's Tracksters, 18 Feb 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Sizing seems a bit weird, 19 Oct 2012
Nothern Climes (Yorkshire, UK.) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Obviously these weren't for me but my partner says that although she's a size 10 (as the ones we ordered were), they seem a bit on the baggy side and (by her own admission), she's between a 10 and a 12. So I don't know whether this information will help anybody else decide which size to go for.

It's possible that once they're washed, they'll shrink a bit, but my hopes aren't high bc it's a pretty good material that I've used, in the male version, for years.

All-in-all as expected therefore, just a slight caution about the sizing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 18 May 2012
Great for dog walking, even if it rains, they dry very quickly. These are my second pair, they last for ages.. Good price as well.. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Ron Hills, much used, much loved, 4 Dec 2011
Good service - A replacement for my last pair, tired out after many miles and many hours!I was a bit concerned about the "12 inch" but it means size 12 - worry not

5.0 out of 5 stars as described, 22 Sep 2013
If I could have given four and a half stars I would have because although these pants are excellent, they are somewhat short in the leg and.I'm constantly pulling them up. That said. Fabric is good and nice trim plus they dry really quickly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Do the job, 20 Aug 2013
I wear them for walking and running. I purchased a selection of tracksters, these are the ones I bought two more pairs of.
I'm a 10/12 uk highstreet dress size. The size 10 fit loosely, so cut generously.
They dry quickly and look ok on. The back pocket is useful, but one star down as one zip has gone.

5.0 out of 5 stars great fit!, 4 Sep 2013
Love these. Got them for walking my dog. They are a very good fit & grat as the rain just runsoff. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars A classic, 19 Aug 2013
I have owned numerous pairs over the years and they have always lived up to expectations...a classic for sure.. Buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice fit, nice n comfortable, 13 July 2014
Nice fit, nice n comfortable, could do with a petite size as my legs are only little - but the length not too bad really. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, 2 Jun 2014
Love these running trousers, water resistant, wind resistant, flexible, comfortable fit and enable you to feel at ease and focus on the running and not on what you are wearing. I would recommend to others.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›