5.0 out of 5 stars Great Customer Service
This originally came as download copy, but on request was provided as a CD without any fuss and was recieved within a couple of days.
Published 14 months ago by Raymond Wrigley

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
brought product in good faith, however the words....'INVALID PRODUCT KEY' are not what you need to find out on first install, first bad experience on this site. Temper this bad experience, with the way Amazon helped to resolve the issue then this is still a first class site.
Published on 3 July 2012 by first customer!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 3 July 2012
This review is from: Microsoft Office Professional 2010 - 32-bit/x64 - English - DVD (DVD-ROM)

1.0 out of 5 stars Be careful, 10 Aug 2012
This package looks exactly like the one I bought, which turned out to be a fake. I only discovered it almost 2 years after I bought it when I needed to call Microsoft to activate on a new PC.
Luckily even after this time the Amazon Marketplace seller refunded me.

My advice with Micorsoft products is to always when first installing activate by phone and ask Microsoft to verify that the product key is genuine at the same time.

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware!!!!, 7 Jun 2014
I suspect this is counterfeit software. Spelling mistakes in the information leaflet and what appeared to be a home printed serial key label stuck inside the packaging both looked more than a little suspicious to me. When I received a message from Microsoft saying "Invalid product key" when trying to activate it, that just about confirmed it.

The Amazon Marketplace store I purchased it from - George and Freddie - said they couldn't understand why it wouldn't activate (despite several other similar complaints in their feedback) but arranged for it to be collected and refunded it in full. They had said they didn't know if or when they would be getting any more copies in - highly unlikely as Microsoft have not supplied Office 2010 for some time, just Office 2013 and Office 365.

They did ask me not to leave any negative feedback or complain to Amazon - for obvious reasons, but that would be unfair on others who might be contemplating ordering this product, from George and Freddie anyway. Incidentally, they also have a store or stores on eBay and their own website, so beware.

1.0 out of 5 stars Counterfeit, 26 April 2014
I found out after the product key failed that the 'key' provided is a known counterfeit do not buy it from here.

1.0 out of 5 stars Invalid product key, 16 April 2014
The product key proved to be invalid. When I contacted Microsoft they said I had a key for a Mac version of Office! The outside clearly says Windows. I have now sent this copy back for a refund as Microsoft are just not interested in helping customers in this situation. Next time I'm going to Ebuyer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Customer Service, 23 Sep 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than Office 2013, 23 April 2014
We required a version of Office that was like previous versions and not as complicated as Office2013 or Office365.
This version is perfect.
We are using it on Win 7 Pro

2.0 out of 5 stars not good, 16 April 2014
DAISY bELLE (WIGAN, Lancs, GB) - See all my reviews
I had to have this product loaded twice and my PC fixed 3 times for different problems I was without my PC for many days.
Think twice about this product. Wish I had

1.0 out of 5 stars The Alternative to MS Office, 15 Feb 2014
This product is not fully functional on my PC, running Windows 8.1 - it would not print from within Word either a selection or the complete file. It would however print from Windows Explorer by using the Open With command.. I spent nearly a complete day with Ms Techies on remote and they gave up and said the only thing they could SUGGEST was a complete re-format!!

Hewlett Packard sloped shoulders and said there was nothing they could do it was a Microsoft program!!

I have changed to Corel WordPerfect which is fine.

4.0 out of 5 stars Overcomplicated but does the job, 4 Feb 2014
I bought this program to replace my earlier version of Office that was no longer supported by Microsoft and did not run well on my 64 bit PC. Installation was straightforward but getting used to the new facilities took overly long. I guess that there are some users who will delight in all the new capabilities but for those of us who essentially only require a set of programs that will facilitate the efficient running of a small business, Office 2010 is overly complicated and as a result I had to spend much time adjusting to the new facilities and setting things up to allow me to use the program with a degree of ease. For me many of the included capabilities will not be used - others of course will have different needs. But the price was good and as I did not wish to subscribe to a program that carried an annual fee and the risk that Microsoft will change matters continually, this was an adequate solution.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›