Price:£7.95+ £2.65 shipping

on 9 August 2013
I would recommend this for a gift or just for yourself. The mug looks fantastic and is great quality. It has other graphics that I did not realise before ordering so the 'double letter score' tile on the bottom inside and the list of letters and their scores on the outside were a great surprise.
on 5 March 2013
Bought as a gift, went down a storm, a fan of scrabble and a mug with your first initial on? Genius.

Big, strong, solid, love it. Recommended.
on 13 January 2013
Arrived quickly, even in the run up to Christmas. Item is good quality, exactly as described, very pleased with it :-)
on 10 November 2012
This was bought as a gift along with another and they are being very well used. I'm tempted to get some more for future gifts for my scrabble-mad family.
on 7 March 2016
Novel way of assigning people their own mug. Arrived promptly and in one piece. Works well in the dishwasher, no fading and so far no chips. Great mug
on 16 January 2015
Brought as a present for my boyfriend.. he liked it and has since bought me one with my letter. Good quality and size mug too we use a lot.
on 10 January 2012
I got this for my boyfriend for a christmas present and he absolutely loves it! very sturdy large mug. Would recommend.
on 16 February 2015
Bought for friend and have bought before for self and husband. Love these as stops any 'which is my mug' debates.
on 30 September 2014
Perfect for holding liquids. My wife P3 loves it.
on 1 October 2015