Price:£7.95+ £2.65 shipping

on 28 May 2013
I love this mug! I brought it as a present but I might keep it for myself! The mug is bigger than a normal tea mug, on the back has all the a-z of letters of scrabble and how many points they are worth. This is a genuine scrabble mug and I'm thinking of buying another one for another friend. Delivery was quick.
on 12 March 2013
I bought this for my husband Andrew, because we needed new mugs, having a set which had various chips and cracks in which I don't like to use now. I also bought one for myself, (J). It is a good size but not too large and prevents us getting mugs mixed up and me putting sugar in mine by mistake or vice versa. I am thinking of buying some for friends for Christmas presents, particularly two friends who are Scrabble addicts - they will love these.
on 28 November 2012
A great gift at a number of levels. Most obviously, it can be one's personal initial letter. The letter 'A' can also suggests 'ace' or 'first' at something. Finally,who doesn't enjoy playing Scrabble! I was right. It was very well received!
on 9 April 2014
I bought this as a gift for my brother and I'm so embarrassed! I couldn't even give it to him. The text was wonky and the mug looked so cheap. I'm lost for words to be honest. Don't buy one.
on 22 April 2014
I've bought 6 of these now, very good quality, nice personalised present for anyone.

Dishwasher safe.

Our new favourite mugs in the house
on 24 December 2014
Mugs were absolute lovely however significantly overpriced. Saw the same mugs for £6.95 and they were not an imitation!
on 9 May 2013
bought for xmas pressie for scabble fan. arrived promptly and in good condition. Not much more to say really, so....
on 23 December 2013
A fab gift for any scrabble lover! Good quality and good fun to give as a present. I would recommend this
on 15 November 2014
Exactly what I wanted. A good quality product at a reasonable price.
on 15 June 2015