5.0 out of 5 stars For those without a mousemat:
Hello, I am just making this review to tell people who didn't get a mousemat to contact Blizzard.

I didn't get a mouse mat with my collector's edition so I contacted Blizzard. To say sorry, they gave me 30 free days of WoW, a TBC laynard and a Blizzard Authenticator as well as sending out the mouse mat which was missing :)
Published on 12 May 2012 by A. J. Carter

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Expansion but I only Bought it for the Pet
Cataclysm itself was the worst expansion which made me quit WoW for over a year, however I bought this old collector's edition box set for just under £15 for the deathwing pet which is similar to the prices you pay in the blizz in game store for pets. So Lil' Deathwing Pet is 5/5 stars but the expansion itself was not for me.

All the extras were in the box and...
Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Warcraft, 29 May 2013
This review is from: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm - Collector's Edition (PC/Mac) (DVD-ROM)
I buy every collectors edition. Pretty good expansion, not as good as wrath but still very good.

I got magic pet biscuits on my loot card.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cataclysm, 14 Dec. 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Well, due to the snow in our area, I got an email from Amazon saying, sorry it will be late, but you can cancel if you want. I though what the heck, I'll wait for it, I'm REALLY glad I did. What a brillant addition to the series, the collectors box-set is wonderful and well worth the wait in my opinion. I also got my good lady a copy, she thinks it's a superb boxset as well, the pet Moonkin and Little Ragnos are wondeful (available to buy seperatly), don't forget to check the card set for a limited addition "something" hand-in in STV. ^_^

Playing the game is superb, I've got to hand it to the Blizz game developers. I did kinda whimper when I saw new level 80 greens with more at stats then my epics, but that soon passed as I collected more equipment. It's also good to see Donna has got her own back on William in revenge for breaking her doll in Stormwind, lol.

The goblin "Town in a Box" is pure comic genius, which Blizz nut came up with that deserves a medal, sooooooo funny.

We are really enjoying Cataclysm, I hope you do to ^_^

5.0 out of 5 stars All hail the scary spray god., 31 May 2011
J. Thornton (North Korea) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Well well well Blizzard entertainment does it again. Where I live I think its nice to wind down in the evenings with a nice cup of earl grey and some World of Warcraft action! Thus, I couldn't resist this collectors edition.

Hands down its the most fun I've had in a while. The art book makes a fine addition to my lounge table collection; it takes pride of place next to my Oxford dictionary of English and my Oxford dictionary of Law. Visitors frequently compliment me on my refined choice of reading material. They also compliment me on my music taste whenever I slip the soundtrack CD in the player, it makes for a good, hearty and exciting atmosphere whatever you happen to be doing. I also sometimes play it in the car, it makes those visits to the newsagents (which are already pretty intense) into a truly pleasurable (almost scary) experience.

Other items of note include the trading card deck (me and my good friend had a game of it and It got so competitive I nearly punched the poor chap when he started beating me, it was truly exciting)and the included "loot card" which, erm, looks exciting...

It also gives you a mouse-mat, this makes my desk look beautiful, it looks lovely, I was tempted to frame it and call it art, because apparently "anything goes - its art if you say it is" is the attitude of the art gurus of today.

The making of cataclysm DVD provides a good evenings entertainment, invite all your friends and family over so they can marvel at your successful purchase and make a night of it. Have lots of your favorite intoxicating agent too because that cinematic looks bloody scary after a few glasses of fine English wine.

The in game "lil'deathwing" pet is lovely, shame it's not real, who wouldn't want a pet dragon?

Another in game bonus are the goblin and worgen marine pictures for starcraft 2. If you happen to have this game, then it makes it a little bit more fun. My favorite's the worgen, but then again I do play alliance.

Now, The winter nights are going to fly by, my dears. Must go, I'm currently using my laptop whilst trying to win a Spanish kick boxing match and to be honest its not my cup of tea.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great but missing mouse mat, 14 Jun. 2011
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
I thought it was too good to be true, i opened up the box when it arrived and it had everything inside except for the mouse mat, doing a return or refund is just too much hassle so ill stick with what ive got but i think the seller should verify that the items they are selling are all there beforehand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Nov. 2014
Great game and collectors just gives that something extra for a new expansion

5.0 out of 5 stars WoWee, 14 Sept. 2014
Great price, great game, cool physical and digital content, A+

5.0 out of 5 stars 'Epic stuff', 9 Dec. 2010
Okami (Newcastle, UK) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Its shaping up to really reinvigorate the World of Warcraft.
The new dungeon content has finally shaked off the "Just AOE it" attitude created in Lich King, much to my amusement as ive watched friends wipe constantly trying to rush through it, it looks like difficulty is stering back towards the old ways of Vanilla WoW, making it much more enjoyable my in opinion.

The new races (Worgen and Goblins) have very nice and interesting starting zones, revolving around just one story line, unlike the old starting areas that tended to just have an assortment of random kill/find quests, making those first few levels much more enjoyable :)
The new world content is looking impressive, and filled with juicy lore and story as well as new unique quest ideas and mechanics to play with its all looking good.
The game as alwsys is brilliant, bringing a new lease of life to the ever popular World of Warcraft :D

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Jan. 2015
best wow expansion prly : )

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Nov. 2014
Delivery as expected, 5*

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot stuff, 20 Dec. 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
The weather of December 2010 in the UK did result in quite a late shipping for my copy of CE, having had it pre-ordered since September and it only arriving on the 20th through Royal Mail. As a long-term player of the game since classic/vanilla I was actually rather amazed how soon I found myself enjoying the challenges and features of Cataclysm. There was a certain early quest in Hyjal featuring a certain fire elemental we all remember from way-back-when, which I won't spoil, but the design of that specific event had me grinning ecstatically. It's been a long time since levelling content has done that for me in WoW.

The box itself: well the mousepad is glorious, the CD is some excellent music, haven't watched the DVD yet, and then the artwork book is excellent.

Collector's Edition remarkably worth the £50 I ended up spending.

World of Warcraft: Cataclysm - Collector's Edition (PC/Mac)