5.0 out of 5 stars Designer skin for Sony PS3
This transfer takes away the rather 'boring' look of another black box and makes PS3 look really cool. Transfers are very easy to apply. My son loves it. Acceptable price too! Would reccommend.

Also, why not buy Cook Horizontal stand from C001Pad. - See my other review.
Published on 30 Sep 2011 by Kim Harris

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks good but that's all :(
After buying this product I was very dissapointed as an hour or 2 after putting it on the corners began to peel. No matter what I tried the same corner kept peeling back. I would not recommend getting one as the quality is cheap. If your thinking of getting one I'd get the rubber skins as the stick on ones ain't worth the money or time taken sticking bits back down.
Published on 26 May 2012 by ThyReaper

5.0 out of 5 stars Designer skin for Sony PS3, 30 Sep 2011
This review is from: Designer Skin for Sony PlayStation PS3 SLIM System & Remote Controllers -Reaper (Video Game)

Also, why not buy Cook Horizontal stand from C001Pad. - See my other review.

4.0 out of 5 stars ps3 reaper skin, 20 Sep 2012
the skin isnt quite cut to size but only by a fraction,i still looks amazing. good quality product for a good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sick!, 29 May 2014
Not the easiest to apply, but the rewards for applying outweigh that, everyone loves my ps3 now, really makes a difference to the whole setup

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 9 Nov 2013
Love this ,my 12 year old loved this , have to say it is still stuck on as good as ever ..looks great

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 11 July 2013
This product has really changed the total look of my PS3, Love it, and was very easy to use and personalise my console. A friend of mine recommended it to me, and after seeing his I was sold. Arrived very quick too.

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks good but that's all :(, 26 May 2012