4.0 out of 5 stars LIGHT & EASY TO USE
I HAVE HAD A FEW MP3 PLAYERS,THIS ONE IS THE BEST ,IT'S LIGHT,SLIM AND EASY TO NAVIGATE ALSO EASY TO TRANSFER FILES ,THE CHARGING DOCK IS CLEAN ,THE SCREEN IS CLEAR . I WOULD RECOMMEND IT TO ANY ONE LOOKING TO BUY
ROSS
Published on 16 Jun 2011 by ross

3.0 out of 5 stars Small but usable mp3 player
Published on 29 Jun 2012 by Islander

4.0 out of 5 stars LIGHT & EASY TO USE, 16 Jun 2011
This review is from: Kubik Evo 8GB MP3 Player with Radio and Expandable MicroSD/SDHC Slot - White (Electronics)
ROSS

5.0 out of 5 stars kubik rvo, 19 Mar 2011
Unlike some other reviews for this small, managable player, in my view its a great little player. I take it out walking the dog and find it easy to locate my music. Also putting things onto the player was so easy and you have easy sections of files which you can locate the exact thing your looking for ie music, film, photos.to me this is a great bit of kit at a great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kubik Evo MP3 Player, 7 Feb 2012
I Love this MP3 Player it is very easy to use and the sound quality is excellent, it does exactly what it says it does and would recommend this player if you want something small and easy to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars good player, 28 July 2011
got this for my wife and she is so happy with its ease of use she walks around listerning to music & book items i have downloaded for her.
the earphones she says are really comfoertable.
would recomend this to any one thinking of buying a mp3 player.

3.0 out of 5 stars Small but usable mp3 player, 29 Jun 2012
I wanted an mp3 player to replace my beloved Archos Gmini 2Gb which finally died this year. I didn't want to spend a lot of money because my Blackberry phone has an mp3 player however I don't want to knock or drop that because it's much more expensive to replace than the Kubik Evo. So I was looking for an inexpensive mp3 player with a good amount of storage both built-in and expandable.
The player is small and light, fairly plastic in construction (nothing like the metal case of the Gmini)and rather quirky. The sequence of button presses to move through the menus can be counter-intuitive and annoying to master but, once done, it's fairly easy. If you want to play music using the Directory instead of just the music program, it can take eight or more clicks before you finally reach your goal which is rather a nuisance.
The one thing I don't like about this player is the screen. Even at maximum brightness, I can only read it indoors - once I'm out-of-doors, even on a dull or cloudy day, the screen is not viewable enough to navigate.
So overall, I'm giving it three stars because, even with better navigation and a much better screen, it would probably be four star at most.

1.0 out of 5 stars Sadly didn't last more than 5 minutes, 12 Jun 2012
Bought two of these as Christmas presents and neither have lasted 6 months (and haven't been overly used). Worst thing about this is that repeated attempts to contact Kubik customer services for some help have gone unanswered, which all in all is pretty rubbish really!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Value for Money!, 8 Feb 2012
D. Shaw (France) - See all my reviews
Being a bit of a technophobe, I have been really pleased with how this little MP3 player functions and operates. I have found it relatively straight forward to get to grips with and its discreet size is perfect for workouts in the gym and bike rides. I am no expert on sound quality, but it sounds great to me - I tend to use volume 15, but there's plenty more volume there if you want more.

Whilst the player comes with headphones, they are the dangly type, not brilliant for use when exercising. I invested 7 on some Sony headphones which are much better for my purpose and sound great.

I'm so pleased with the MP3 I have decided to buy another for my partner, who is even more of a dunce when it comes to technology than myself - you can take that as a commendation!

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a fantastic little MP3 player!!, 11 Feb 2012
This is a brilliant little MP3 player. It is very compact and light weight, it is unbeleiveable how many songs can be stored on it and that is without using an SD card which allows you to store even more. At this moment in time I have got over 800 songs stored and the player is just over half way full!! Personally I would rate this player better than an IPod.

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly good, 2 Jun 2012
Mr. C. G. Griffith "weecg" (Glasgow, Scotland) - See all my reviews
Impressed with this tiny toy and it's musical capabilities. Good sound and perfomance for such a lightweight and small product. Not quite sure why they bother with video on such a teensie tiny screen and the photo function is similarly useless (as are the earphones supplied). But the great storage size and sound quality at this price make up for the unnecessary gimmicks.

3.0 out of 5 stars The Kubik - Pros and Cons, 19 Sep 2012
Viv (Devon, UK) - See all my reviews
These are based on only using this device as a music player

Pros:

1) Good quality sound
2) Plenty of storage & expandable
3) Cheap to buy
4) Not a touch screen (there is not much choice in the market if you don't want a touch screen)
5) Not reliant on file tagging for navigation - can navigate to specific folders - plays non-tagged files

Cons

1) Screen hard to navigate in daylight
2) Locks up intermittently and needs resetting
3) Cheaply made - probably won't last a long time

I recommend that you buy a good protective case for the player. It has a few issues but, it has good functionality and is so reasonably priced, that it is worth getting to see if it meets your needs.