on 30 September 2013
Love it! Love it! Love it! It gives results after about 1 week and even the dark circles disappeared! Hurray!
on 6 August 2014
This gets rid of puffiness and bags quite well. It gets rid of lines a bit but not completely. I have very sensitive skin but it didn't irritate my skin or make my eyes blurry. Does leave a few little bits which show up when make-up put on top though, so have to rub in quite well to get rid of these.
on 18 March 2015
I am allergic to most eye creams and they bring out my eczema. This one does not. It is great- gentle and natural. Would recommend for sensitive skins.
on 14 July 2014
Lovely - healing around the eyes.
on 7 January 2015
I find this eye cream very slightly irritating on my sensitive skin, so I only use it at night. When worn during the day, I could feel a rough crease on the upper lid where the cream had "settled". I do like the subtle smell though.
on 22 January 2015
I have used this on & off over the years & always go back to it! Very gentle for the delicate skin around the eyes. Make up applies well after. Lovely fragrance.
on 29 November 2014
This is the best eye cream I have ever bought. I used it underneath the eye area with ease. My eyes looked much less puffy in no time and as usual with Weleda the smell of this cream is wonderful. Highly recommend this, as with all Weleda products you know its safe and effective.
on 30 March 2015
feels nice around the eyes after application however my fine lines are still there...
on 2 January 2016
I didn't hate it. It didn't have a smell at all, which is fine. It didn't make my eyes sore but I don't feel that it made any improvement after using it every night for months. It also-left a greasy residue, it didn't absorb properly. The only positive is that it woke my eyes up a tiny amount in the morning. It wasn't worth the money.
on 25 January 2016
It's not worth the money at all. I bout it cos has lots of good reviews, but I don't understand why?? It's roll up under my eyes, so I can't use it under make up, give me a feeling its dry my skin under my eyes. Got really good ingredients but that's all, will never buy again, and unfortunately going to the bin. Wasting nearly 14£ :(

See one answered question