5.0 out of 5 stars Hot Mitts
Well,after clearing snow and ice from the car at half five every morning at silly temps I took the plunge and tried these to keep my mitts warm.

And boy do they work.

Looked brand new on arrival,fitted like ,well, mitts and keep your hands appreciably warmer than gloves.

I can eaven drive with them on due to the nice grippy and...
Published on 1 Feb. 2011 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars used not new
The items arrived promptly but they were described as new and arrived with what looks like a cigarette burn on the back and some marks on the leather which looks like water staining. The mitts are warm enough and would appear seem to do their job well enough, it would be nice if they'd been as described though.
Published 8 months ago by Mr. A. J. Carr

‹ Previous | 16 7 813 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality., 17 Jan. 2015
Excellent quality. Warmer than any other mittens I have used. I am female and use a large washing up glove. These mittens are the right length but a bit roomy width wise so I could even put woollen mittens on underneath if necessary.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps hands very warm & dry in all weathers, VERY reliable, 30 Jan. 2015
Slitherin "Raven Claw" (Shrewsbury, Shropshire) - See all my reviews
Keeps my hand very warm & dry in all weathers, VERY reliable, quality (personal preference, these are better than the English army mittens, because they're warmer, much better fit & more waterproof, & significantly better made).

5.0 out of 5 stars These are about the best thing I have very warm ideal if your hands ..., 3 Mar. 2015
These are about the best thing I have very warm ideal if your hands are in and out all the time as mine. Are doing little jobs outside you can put on fingerless gloves on under them being gortex there are fully waterfroof

5.0 out of 5 stars ... although I normally take extra large and found them perfect. Very warm gloves although impossible to do anything ..., 2 Mar. 2015
C. Holliland (Retford, UK) - See all my reviews
Warned by previous reviewers I bought medium (the smallest they do) although I normally take extra large and found them perfect. Very warm gloves although impossible to do anything fiddly whilst wearing them. Super cheap!

3.0 out of 5 stars Goretex Mitts, 3 Jan. 2013
I bought these gloves for use on my bike in the winter, i read a review from someone who said they were a generous fit. I dont think so if i had ordered what i originally would have then they would have been excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value, very good product, 26 Dec. 2014
Very good value, very good product. Delivery time was longer than I expected which was my error, however it was within the timescales that were advertised. communication was excellent, I would definitely use again

5.0 out of 5 stars frozen haunds, 15 Jan. 2014
what a brilliant mitten, top quality as is all german army items been thoroughly tested out on my bike, they are faultless . if you are freezing your haunz get this germabn army gortex mitt, i did = toastie haunz

4.0 out of 5 stars Great but very very long, 26 Mar. 2014
They are great... lovely and warm in the snow and just as they describe them. There doesn't seem to be faux fur liner in them? They are also large but that meant very long too. They serve the purpose though.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not new, 28 Aug. 2013
The reason for the low rating is not for the quality of the product. The gloves are hard wearing, decent quality and fit for purpose, i.e. to keep hands warm in cold conditions. The reason for the low rating was that the gloves were marked as new in the description at the time I purchased them. When the gloves arrived it was clear that they were definitiely not new, they had a name written on both of them and had that "previously damp" smell about them. I still use them and they are a decent set of gloves for winter mountaineering.

5.0 out of 5 stars They are easy to put on and remove when my hands are ..., 6 May 2015
Bought these for winter pike fishing on the drains of Lincolnshire. They are easy to put on and remove when my hands are wet. Probably the best winter fishing gloves I have ever owned.

‹ Previous | 16 7 813 | Next ›