5.0 out of 5 stars Hot Mitts
Well,after clearing snow and ice from the car at half five every morning at silly temps I took the plunge and tried these to keep my mitts warm.

And boy do they work.

Looked brand new on arrival,fitted like ,well, mitts and keep your hands appreciably warmer than gloves.

I can eaven drive with them on due to the nice grippy and...
Published on 1 Feb 2011 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor item returned and now they want to charge me for it
First of all these were used rather than new,and they were of poor quality. I cannot recommend them. Secondly, I sent them back having packed them carefully, using the approved label and drop off point. Since then I have been chased for non-return of item. I do not know what I can do to complain about this. I am about to be charged again for something which I have...
Published 6 months ago by RR Marriott

4.0 out of 5 stars A warming story, 13 Feb 2013
Old Dozen (Wessex, England) - See all my reviews
I have big hands and the XL size are roomy enough to wear over another pair of gloves which I found very useful. I wore them in the snow on an exposed hillside and my hands were as warm as toast. A slight oddity is the leather palms on the two mitts are different shades of grey. I have never considered myself a fashion icon so I was not unduly distressed (and they are second-hand army surplus after all) but if you are a style guru you may need to take care.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Quality, 6 Feb 2013
These mittens look far better 'in the flesh' than they do in the pictures.Leather palms wrapping over the ends to below the first knuckle and leather thumb. They are very robust and of good quality. I thought I ordered extra large, but the mittens are a little snug. There is no indication of the size either on the mittens or on any of the paperwork (order/incoice etc) so I can't be sure I either ordered or got the correct size but err on the side of the larger size. I bought them to wear over my golf glove in cold weather and they will do the job OK.

3.0 out of 5 stars Goretex Mitts, 3 Jan 2013
I bought these gloves for use on my bike in the winter, i read a review from someone who said they were a generous fit. I dont think so if i had ordered what i originally would have then they would have been excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and fit well, 2 Jan 2013
Reasonable-sized mitts, seem very warm, look almost new, handy for keeping out the cold when fiddly operations aren't required as they are quite bulky. Recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value mittens, 25 Nov 2012
You can't go wrong at this price!
However,I won't know exactly how good they are until my ski trips coming up next January and February.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my partner's requirements, 23 Nov 2012
I ordered these for my partner who has nerve damage to his hands and feet and walks with a wheeled walker, his hands were constantly cold, but normal gloves are too fiddly for him to use. These are huge (we ordered medium), are lined with furry stuff, have a 'leather' palm and finish over the finger tips (don't know what the material is, but it does the job) and have a really long gauntlet - problem solved, he can put them on and take them off himself, they're lovely and warm and windproof and they look like a man thing, which is hard to find when you search for mittens!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 22 July 2014
Look good so just have to wait for some cold rainy weather to give them a work out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value warm mitts., 17 May 2013
Really well made and warm - just what my husband wanted for cycling. Arrived promptly. We were both pleased with the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought my dad these, 16 Feb 2013
My dad said that you could basically write a book about 101 functions for these gloves. Says he could fit loaves of bread in them should he forget to take a bag to the supermarket.

4.0 out of 5 stars Helicopter, 8 Feb 2013
Helicopter different to model ordered (not yellow and not twin rotor) Falls over sideways as soon as it leaves the ground