on 27 June 2013
I suffer from cold hands so got these for cycling to work in Winter months on my mountain bike.
Anything below -1 and they are perfect for me. On a few days when it was above 0 on the way home they were actually a little to warm.

Rained/snowed on me numerous times this Winter and these have not let in waterl - bone dry.

Not tried them on my road bike - probably a bit more difficult to change gear.

Chunky but excellent gloves.
on 8 May 2013
I bought these in the very cold weather using when riding my bike, cold hands being the bane of winter cyclng. They are very functional, waterproof and warm. I ordered medium so they could go on top of my gloves and sleeves they are quite loose.( This does make your hands almost too warm.) I was thinking of converting them to attach by velcro to the handlebars a bit like poggies, but vastly cheaper, however I ve not done this yet. They will not disappiont if you are looking for warm dry hands.
on 18 January 2013
These gloves are very warm and the gore tex works.

I wore these gloves and my hands were sweating. It was pretty cold out.

I poured water on them and the water just dripped off of them.

These gloves were bought for days when it is cold for winter golfing.

Highly recommended at this price. Other gloves cost more and these are not gloves but mitts which are better because your fingers are closer together.

Enjoy
on 3 April 2015
Bought these as overmitts for use when riding my motorbike in the cold. Ordered XL as previous reviews indicated that they are fairly generous in size. In truth they are just too small to wear motorbike gloves underneath and the furry lining makes them too bulky to operate the controls safely.
However, by wearing a pair of thin undergloves with the mitts they are excellent. I have just returned from a 200 mile motorbike trip in close to freezing conditions and my hands were never cold. These are really effective and I wish I'd bought them years ago.
on 12 June 2011
Five of our hiking party to the Swiss Alps wore these and they kept all our hands warm and dry despite us rolling and sliding through snow and climbing some fairly icy sections.

Easily the best snow mitts I've worn and superior to a £50 pair I bought not so long ago.
on 3 February 2013
I do hillwalking /off road running . I took these gloves to lake district feb 2 2013 and was on blencathra ..it was well below zero ..and with windchill snow /ice etc ..these gloves worked a treat ..no need for inner gloves underneath . Definately a good purchase .just chuck in rucksack and use if weather goes very bad . Sizing was great .i ordered a medium and there was still a bit more space in them .
Good value .
on 15 January 2013
Warmest gloves I've owened. My handsget cold in everything but with a thin pair of fleece gloves under these my hands were sweatting. Need to be careful with holding the handlebars but not a problem after the first day. Keep the water out too.
on 30 January 2015
Good value for money tough over-mittens. Mine had only a couple of small scrapes on them that I would hardly have noticed. I'm a 5'8'' female and use them mainly for cycling. The medium size is large on me, but allows space for under-gloves if it gets really cold. They have kept me warmer on the bike than THREE pairs of gloves! Just a little trickier to brake, but worth exchanging for the warmth. They are showerproof, but yet to be tested in a real downpour. Can't say that they're especially stylish, but far better than having freezing hands.
on 8 February 2014
they are exactly as advertised. My hands have been roasting warm in them - and they certainly keep the (plentiful) rain out. But, despite being XL, I cant comfortably wear ordinary cycling gloves (and certainly not motorbike gloves) underneath. They're great mitts - but no good as OVERmitts.
on 9 October 2014
The items arrived promptly but they were described as new and arrived with what looks like a cigarette burn on the back and some marks on the leather which looks like water staining. The mitts are warm enough and would appear seem to do their job well enough, it would be nice if they'd been as described though.