4.0 out of 5 stars Feel Good with rythm
Published on 22 April 2004 by je55ie

1.0 out of 5 stars Could not rate this
I could not rate Dance With Me because I chose the wrong areacode by accident.
I need region 2 in stead of 1.
Is it possible to excange this dvd?
I would very much like to own this film.
Published 12 months ago by Marjolein Garretsen

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Feel Good with rythm, 22 April 2004
Dance With Me may not be one of the greatest films ever made, but for fansof dance music with that Latin rythm, it's great. The music just makes youwant to dance in the super sensual way shown throughout the film. Thestory line follows Rafael (Cheyenne) as he travels to America, in searchof his father, who happens to run a dance studio, which specialises inLatin dance. Coming from Cuba, Rafael has a few problems with Ruby(Vanessa Williams) the studio star, and her understanding of what Latindance is about. We follow the couple as they learn together, to put lifeand love into their dance. This was (to me)the original Dirty Dancing witha Latin rythm, and is just as enjoyable, if you like simple, heartwarmingstories with a bit of a beat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent movie which I cannot stop watching!!!, 29 Sep 2001
By A Customer
I first saw this on cable tv in August 2001 and since then I have been totally hooked on Chayanne. The movie is one of those that excites one to live life.It really makes you feel happy about the world, about life in general and definitely cheered me up. The movie makes one feel so excited about anything latino. The story line is excellent and the romance is perfect for all you romantics out there. The latin dancing and music is exciting and urges one to also get up and dance. Chayanne and Vanessa Williams are great performers in this movie and those latin american dancers are just so perfect.Their glittery fanfare is wondeful to see. I think what made this movie special is that it's believable and Chayanne is a wonderful and very talented actor. I give it a 10 out of 10 and Chayanne has to be my favourite - so genuine, so simple and yet very much first class!!! I cannot stop watching this great and exciting movie.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best 'Dance' film, 5 April 2009
Mrs. I. J. Goodland "Woolgatherer" (Essex, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dance with Me [DVD] [1999] (DVD)
Dance with Me is a film with a very moving story line - a young man from Cuba who comes to the USA to connnect with his father. Father runs a Dance School - Chris Christoffason - young man falls in love with the main teacher and the story goes on from there - beautifully acted and the dancing is amazing - extremely well cast - Recommended highly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful film. Funny, Lively and Romantic, 7 Mar 2001
By A Customer
I thought both Chayanne and Vanessa Williams were both excellent. They are clearly very talented all-rounders. I thought that Joan Plowright was also superb in her role. The dancing was fantastic - they made it look so easy. One of those feel-good films that leaves you wanting to get onto a dance floor and repeat what they have been doing (even though you can't!).

5.0 out of 5 stars True Romance, 13 Feb 2001
By A Customer
If you like Romance you'll love this film. Chayanne is wonderful and so romantic. Vanessa Williams is not only pretty but so lucky to have a great part with a gorgeous leading man. Break open the chocolates and enjoy ... The dancing is high energy and made me want to take lessons. I had to buy the CD and that too is excellent.

4.0 out of 5 stars DVD Dance With Me, 12 April 2013
This review is from: Dance With Me [DVD] (DVD)
Good quality, pity the extra's are in Korean...
Very good film, good music too.
It would have been nice if All Region DVD's came from English speaking countrys

1.0 out of 5 stars Could not rate this, 1 April 2013
I could not rate Dance With Me because I chose the wrong areacode by accident.
I need region 2 in stead of 1.
Is it possible to excange this dvd?
I would very much like to own this film.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dance With Me DVD, 24 Feb 2013
When I tried to play this DVD I got the message "This dis may not be played in your region".

I did not expect to receive a DVD that was not compatable and I now have a DVD I cannot use.

Please let me know if I can replace this with a copy I can play in England UK.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hot Salsa Rhythms, Sensational Dance Moves, 19 Sep 2000
By A Customer
You'll like this movie if you're into Salsa music and dancing, luckily I am. The Latin club scenes were the best: energetic and passionate dancers showing off their amazing moves to hot Salsa Rhythms. Chayanne and Vanessa Williams are two of those very few people who not only look fantastic, but can also dance, sing and act. However, the plot is basically the same as in Dirty Dancing or Flashdance and just as corny and predictable. So if there was any improvement to be made to this film, it would have been to show less of the story and much more dancing.

5.0 out of 5 stars An absolutly wonderful and stunning movie, 8 May 2001
I first got this video out of the video shop because it was on an offer and I loved it. I've since watched it so many times that I could probably quote the script. The acting is superb and so is the dancing and the singing both Vanessa Williams and Cheyanne perform wonderfully. The storyline is slightly predictable but the wonderful music and dancing makes it all worth while. The glimpse into the world of professional latin dancing is also fascinating. If you love Dirty dancing and you like latin dancing you will love this film as well. If you've watched the movie and you love the music the CD is well worth investing in as well. A massive thumbs up.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›
ARRAY(0xb3a1bc9c)

Dance With Me
Dance With Me by Randa Haines (DVD)
10.85