5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant item
bought it for my 6 month old and he loves it, very interactive and easy to put together, would definitly reccomend!
Published 19 months ago by MISS K PETERSON

1.0 out of 5 stars Would be great-If it wasn't broken!!!
Published 5 months ago by Dunja Ashmore

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant item, 2 Mar 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Walker, 31 Jan 2013
J doolan (Crawford biggar) - See all my reviews
This review is from: My Child Car Walker (Red) (Baby Product)
I liked the price the bright colours and it was different from the usual boring walkers my great grandson buddy loves it

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 29 July 2013
This review is from: My Child Car Walker (Red) (Baby Product)
It is a rocker and walker. My baby started using it at 4 months as a rocker. It's colourful and has musical toys which keeps my baby engaged.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, 7 May 2014
This review is from: My Child Car Walker (Red) (Baby Product)
Bought this for my 7 month old boy and he just loves it. Would definitely recommend and for boy or girl.

1.0 out of 5 stars Would be great-If it wasn't broken!!!, 31 Mar 2014
This review is from: My Child Car Walker (Red) (Baby Product)
On the whole, this product would be great, but when putting it together we realised one of the from wheel attachments was snapped off and are unable to place the wheel. Although the wheel is more for decorative purposes, the sharp plastic edges are right on the edge of the activity tray! If we were able to print the return labels we would send it back!!! Contacting Amazon about it is not as easy as contacting a seller!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Car walker, 8 Mar 2014
This review is from: My Child Car Walker (Red) (Baby Product)
Really good entertainment and interaction with the child, my nephew enjoys it so much thanks!! Would recommend to anybody with child

2.0 out of 5 stars My son loved this product how ever the wheels on the back ..., 19 Aug 2014
This review is from: My Child Car Walker (Red) (Baby Product)
My son loved this product how ever the wheels on the back of the car fell off and broke very easily .... Didn't effect the overall use of the walker but made it look shabby

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent!, 11 Jun 2013
This review is from: My Child Car Walker (Red) (Baby Product)
This car walker is perfect for all stages of babies development, once able to sit up. The static stage is perfect to build confidence, then the red sections at the side can be put into the rocker position (as in picture)then once baby is ready, the wheels can be attached to create a walker.

Excellent value for money and not huge!

1.0 out of 5 stars not as expected, 22 May 2013
This review is from: My Child Car Walker (Red) (Baby Product)
although good and sturdy the activity part on the front with the steering wheel lifts off so my 7 month old just picks it up with one hand and throws it. Also one of the things that clips into the hole to hold the seat on was broken so the seat doesn't fasten properly . Overall very disappointed with it and am intending returning the faulty item

3.0 out of 5 stars It's just ok, 12 Oct 2013
This review is from: My Child Car Walker (Red) (Baby Product)
I bought this walker for my twin boy and I have to say for the price it is not the best walker out there, the seat keeps popping out at the back and the steering wheel tray keeps coming loose. Worst of all, if he runs over your feet the bottom is like a razor blade and lifts the skin and draws blood which is a safety hazard if you ask me. every time they come near your feet you are jumping out of the road.

Would never buy this product again and wouldn't recommend to a friend. Looks great but that is it

My Child Car Walker (Red)