Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£4.03

on 4 June 2007
When botanist Charlotte Lascelles accept to join a research expecdition to find a plant that could provide a cancer cure she had planned for the dangers of the wild Papua New Guinea jungle. She had not planned with Ash Evans, the sexy helicopter pilot.

It's not exactly love at first sight but throw in the unpredictable weather, a mysterious eco-fighter and the promiscuity of the jungle camp and you have a fun, uncomplicated romance. Jennifer Fulton can spin a good tale. You will enjoy this.
on 26 September 2013
I haven't even finished this book yet and Im keen to write a review. Im two thirds through and its enthralling. I love the descriptions and the clever way that the author has interwoven the serious and important subject matter into the story. It's not overpowering but its always there as an undercurrent. The characters Ash and Charlotte, have real depth and the dialogue is believable - I cant wait to see how it ends and I know I will be buying more of this author's work. It reminds me of the best of Gerri Hill. I love the fact that there is a butch lead character and that the story builds at a really good pace. Buy it - you wont be disappointed.
Postscript - ive finished the book now and the ending doesn't disappoint - in fact I think there could be room for a follow on story with these characters.
on 13 June 2015
You can feel the heat, taste the sweat, see and smell the lushness of the rainforest. Lots of smouldering sensuality as Charlotte fights her animal attraction to Ash and tries to go with her head rather than her heart. Which do you think wins the battle?!!
on 2 October 2013
Good story well written and believable. Tough G.I.Jane type meets cute but shy scientist in the jungle , could make for a good film.
on 5 February 2014
I have read previous books from this author and have always enjoyed them. They are lighhearted, easy reads and this one was no exception.
on 28 December 2013
This is a nice story with a good story line and good characters. I enjoyed reading this book. I can see this book as a TV movie or drama.
on 6 November 2013
Really enjoyed this book.kept me gripped from start to finish. Looking forward to reading more great stories from this author.