5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended
I bought this having first tried the Garmin NuLink 1695. The European Navigon knocks the American based Garmin into a cocked-hat - especially with palce name pronounciations.
Published 17 months ago by Style Perfumes

3.0 out of 5 stars a little disappointed.
I have been a Navigon fan for about five years now. As Navigon is a German company I expected high quality just as with theit past devices which I have owned. This device though proved quite unstable, often crashing, refusing to start up and sometimes rebooting and wiping all my contacts and settings back to default mid journey!

The live traffic was also...
Published on 8 Aug 2011 by G. Bibby

3.0 out of 5 stars a little disappointed., 8 Aug 2011
G. Bibby "G Bibby" (Cheshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Navigon 70 Premium Live 5-inch Sat Nav with 44 European Maps (Electronics)

The live traffic was also disappointing, it was slow to update and often would only announce 'a new traffic notice concerns your route' once i'd hit the jam it was warning of.

On the plus side the maps are beautifully detailed, the city 3d view in navigation mode was excellent and the spoken voice (not changeable from the default male voice) was clearly spoken

Perhaps I just had a bad one, but I have returned the item and have switched back to tomtom.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 26 Feb 2013