on 19 March 2012
I bought this as a birthday gift for someone who loves to display her pot plants. It arrived very quickly and was well packaged. No problems putting together and the finished stand looks lovely - far more attractive than many others and of sturdy construction too. I am very pleased with this product and would definitely recommend it.
review image review image
on 10 November 2011
This is a very good 3 tier pot stand. Smart looking, strong, sturdy, and easy to assemble. It even holds quite large pots comfortably. I'm going to order more large and a few small, as I have lots of pots!
on 9 May 2013
Having searched the Net thoroughly, I was surprised at how few plant stands were what I was really looking for. Only this one came near to meeting my requirements. It arrived less than 48 hours after ordering it, and it is perfect to my needs. It is very high quality, sturdy and easy to assemble. An excelllent product and first rate service.
on 21 May 2012
I'm useless at DIY but this product was very easy to put together, is sturdy and attractive, and will look great when the plants start to bloom! It breaks up a bare wall beautifully. Only puzzle, the items' list quoted 16 screws, nuts and bolts - the bag contained 17 so I was covered if I lost one. They must have known just how hopeless I am!!
on 28 May 2014
Having searched and searched for robust and attractive garden staging, I eventually located this product and I'm really glad I did!

The product arrived safely on the designated delivery date. I had absolutely no issues with the obvious and simple assembly; and it now looks great on our patio!

I would heartily recommend this item on the grounds of robustness, ease of assembly and all round looks! In fact, I'll probably order another in the not too distant future!
on 29 April 2011
Comes flat packed but easy to put together. Good quality material but would prefer black bolts rather than silver. Sturdy and looks good. Happy with purchase.
on 8 September 2011
Excellent quality, delivered on time. Easy to assemble and looks fantastic.
Solid construction with no sharp edges. No problems at all.
on 2 June 2016
My friend loved her present! Just what she wanted and needed. Her husband said it was ideal for her many pots of plants. Very pleased with the quality of the manufacture, was told it was straight forward to assemble.

After a hiccough - delay in receiving - after contacting the sellers, the package arrived promptly, and in time for the said birthday. Very pleased with the service and problem solving.
on 16 July 2012
Needed a stand with shelves wide enough to take large pots of bush tomato plants. This fits the bill, looks good on the patio against a sunny wall and matches the outdoor furniture.
on 8 September 2014
This is the second time I have bought this plant theatre. It is ideal for what I want. The first is in a well lighted corridor in front of a floor to ceiling window, the second is outside. It is sturdy, good looking and does the job. The plants on it are thriving.

See one answered question