on 16 June 2013
Awesome if you love lego. Really chuffed, one of the longer builds I've done, lots of pieces, bags all numbered the same so obviously previous generation of logo design I. E. New ones have numbered bags so you only need to open a few at a time.
It's really big, challenging to an extent and really chuffed to bits. Just wish I had purchased before it went out of production.
Recommend this to any logo star wars fan.
on 12 January 2013
I Have one of these i got it in germany 275 euro in toys r us about 4 months ago yes its not cheap but wow its werth it it took about 2 days with breaks to build ,normaly the bags are numberd these are not all bags have to be opend and put on a large table DO NOT let this put u off getting this trust me im on face book if u want more photos this is not a toy by the way best kept as the wings can break if played with on the stand it looks cool soon as u built it it will look cool eny wear ..phill why on face book if u want to see some pics of mine ..looking faward to the LEGO 10179 - ULTIMATE COLLECTOR'S MILLENNIUM FALCON =)
on 27 December 2012
excellent product and deliverd very quickly very impressed my son is over the moon with it will def use again