4.0 out of 5 stars tablet size is huge
Just a warning - the tablet size is HUGE, if you are not comfortable with huge objects swallowing better choose other form of the product.
The question, I'm know that some tablets require swallowing for a reason, to proceeds the elements at proper place in digestive system. Is it the case with amino? Can these tablets be broken into smaller parts?
Published 19 months ago by Ed

2.0 out of 5 stars Ridiculously huge!
Published 17 months ago by Ms. Susan Peowrie

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Ridiculously huge!, 16 July 2013
Ms. Susan Peowrie (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Optimum Nutrition Superior Amino 2222 Amino Acid Tablets - Tub of 320 (Grocery)
I take health supplements all the time, as well as various medicines. I am used to big pills - cod liver oil, glucosamine etc. When I read the reviews on here about how big these pills were, I discounted them as I thought that they were probably from people who weren't used to taking large pills. However, as soon as I received them, I realised that what everyone was saying was absolutely right - these pills are enormous - 3cm x 1.75cm x 1cm. Even if you are used to taking large pills, these are in a different league. I managed to get one down by drinking a load of water, but the second one went in sideways, nearly made me choke and then hurt all the way down to my stomach. I don't know what the manufacturers were thinking making them this big, as a dosage of 3 a day instead of 2 would have been fine. As it is, they are just too big to safely take.

4.0 out of 5 stars tablet size is huge, 21 May 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars huge tablets, 26 April 2012
ian (TENERIFE) - See all my reviews
tablets fine , but just a word of warning they are huge, i have no trouble taking any pills but these get stuck in the throat, even when you break them in half that makes them harder to swallow, had to crush them to get them down which is a real pain.

2.0 out of 5 stars 1 slight problem, 22 April 2014
This Product is very hard to swallow when broken in half never mind 1 whole tab
I would suggest looking for smaller type amino tablets as these ones are like torpedos hitting your throat

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple. Effective., 1 April 2013
I take 2 tablets between breakfast and dinner, and then another 2 before bed. They give me a quicker recovery time and I feel more alert at the gym.

2.0 out of 5 stars I am very good with normal sized tablets and have never ever had ..., 23 July 2014
Never really got going with this product, used a couple just about! they are massive and I struggled to swallow them. I am very good with normal sized tablets and have never ever had a problem, these were just too big. Im sure they work, but not for me.

I tried cutting them in half (very difficult) and same result also tasted horrible when I did this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuf, 3 Nov 2011
It is quite useful if you like to get lean and for super-quick muscle recovery. It is also quite handy to take during the day.

4.0 out of 5 stars How to get these inside you!!, 15 April 2013
On the subject of getting these horse tablets inside you.

Yes, you can try to swallow them but make sure you di it in the presence of someone that knows the heimlich maneuver just incase you choke.

I have been musing all weekend as to how else you can ingest them and I have come up with an idea that sems to work.

The tablets do not taste of anything (which is unusual for tablets) so I bought a Muller fat free yogurt, broke the tablets in half and then scoped up a half with a spoon of yogurt. You can crunch this lot in our teeth and swallow the lot easily. The tablet material is a little powdery but other than that it's not too bad.

Looking forard to seeing the results of these now that I have found a painless method of getting them into my body.

Hope this helps.

5.0 out of 5 stars They work!, 5 July 2014
PureSymmetry (london) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Actually have seen really good results with these... recovery is quicker, muscle soreness near non existant (unless its post leg day), getting stronger workout to workout.

5.0 out of 5 stars J khan, 27 May 2014
This is the best tablets. I really like it. Best for bodybuilding. It's really Superb. Try it. From Junaid Dhoke khaba.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›