Format: Audio Cassette|Change

on 4 January 2004
Released in 1988 by Rhythm King. A truly groundbreaking record. One of the singles from the album, Beat Dis, was produced for only 150 pounds, unheard of these days. My favourite tracks are Beat Dis, Don't Make Me Wait and Megablast. Megablast is based on the theme tune of the film 'Assault on Precinct 13'. Tim Simeon the man behind Bomb The Bass has gone on to produce more albums. I think this one is my far the most exciting. This album reflects the music scene from the late eighties.
on 24 August 2005
This album sums up the tail end of the 80's when it came down to dance music, even though beat dis is still played out today. Yes this is the one that starts off with the quote "The names have been changed to protect the innocent". When Dragon first came out i remember me and my mates endlessly breaking to it!! The album works like a travel through inner city london with its crackly radio skits between tracks (Check cameos by Jazzie b, Tim Westwood and S-express) def tracks are Dont make me wait, megablast and beat dis remix. get hype to this album!!
on 13 October 2014
Bought it when it first came out (on vinyl). But I lost it quite some years ago. Great to have it back. Good memories, great times, excellent and groundbreaking music.
on 10 June 2013
I've alwyas liked Hip-Hop/ Rap, the older type not the more recent incarnation. This album is a good trip down memory lane for all the right reasons.
on 1 January 2016
Loved it , had this when I was a boy. So brought back memories.
on 5 August 2015
Before Hip Hop became Dance their was Bomb the Bass.
on 27 May 2015