5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
Published on 17 Jan 2012 by pibmab

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible taste
I am used to using green powders and adding them to my smoothies but this one tasted bitter and horrible. I started off with the small teaspoon and even that was too strong. With other brands I am normally fine to add in a heaped tablespoon
Published 12 months ago by a customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 17 Jan 2012
This review is from: Juice Masters Ultimate Green Super Food Mega Greens Powder (Personal Care)
This is probably the most useful item that I carry in my bag especially when away from home. I am on a very restrictive diet due to medical problems and I need to have salads and green juices through the day. Hotels and restaurants are generally less than helpful in providing a simple meal of raw vegetables without dressings etc so I put this powder in water and 'bingo' I have my nutrition without fuss. Thank you Jason!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars the product is great and service quick and easy., 20 Feb 2014
This product is really nicely packaged and the delivery was quick.
I felt the benefit of taking it after few days, just from not having so much acidic flux in my oesophagus.
The powder does not taste great though, but the mix is really good and it's worth the effort to drink it to get good results.

4.0 out of 5 stars great, 15 Nov 2013
Another quality product from jason still cannot stomach taste in juice but fine to down only thing does take some vigorous stirring to dissolve and have had occasional lumps. V small gripe tho felt great since having it!

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible taste, 9 Sep 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended!!!, 13 Dec 2013
I have been using Powergreen superfood very happily for a couple of months now.

Previously, I was attempting to drink spirulina powder - which I really had to tolerate! - and wheatgrass juice powder, which I quite liked (it had a milky quality to it, and tasted OK).

Now that I have been on this combination of supergreens, I am extremely happy with the nutritional benefits, which surpass the others in there being so many of them, but also it is easy to drink compared with the others. It is not too overwhelming a size either, and the powder doesn't cover everything in its wake because it's contained in a bottle and easy to dispense.

I will definitely continue taking this, and highly recommend it. I also recommend the company, their delivery times are excellent, and their packaging.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, Green, Great!, 11 Dec 2011
This powder taste earthy, but good earthy. My wife and I have found our PH has balanced out well; and we are regular going from once a day maybe to twice a day! My goal is for 3 times a day, we shall see.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Sep 2014