on 17 January 2012
This is probably the most useful item that I carry in my bag especially when away from home. I am on a very restrictive diet due to medical problems and I need to have salads and green juices through the day. Hotels and restaurants are generally less than helpful in providing a simple meal of raw vegetables without dressings etc so I put this powder in water and 'bingo' I have my nutrition without fuss. Thank you Jason!!!
on 20 October 2015
I am about to purchase my fourth bottle of this stuff so I thought I would give a review. I have bought many green powders over the years and keep returning to this one as it is the only one that doesn't make me bloat and also I can tolerate the taste. Notice I said tolerate - it isn't wonderful - it has a grassy taste to it as you might expect but some of the others were gritty and just downright undrinkable. I mix this with a bit of juice and water in morning in a mixer shaker I have used previously for protein shakes. I find this helps distribute the powder and mix it properly.

Why do I keep taking it? Well, psychologically it makes me feel like I am looking after myself. But also in my forties I need all the help I can get. My skin has never looked better since taking this properly (a good teaspoon every day). I also feel more energy and have been able to cut all caffeine out of my diet. I definitely see and feel the difference when I stop taking it so for me that is evidence enough it is doing something. I was tempted to try the new Elle McPherson super elixir but it doesn't contain that much different to this so I figured given it is double the price I will stick to what I know works for me.
on 20 February 2014
This product is really nicely packaged and the delivery was quick.
I felt the benefit of taking it after few days, just from not having so much acidic flux in my oesophagus.
The powder does not taste great though, but the mix is really good and it's worth the effort to drink it to get good results.
on 13 December 2013
I have been using Powergreen superfood very happily for a couple of months now.

Previously, I was attempting to drink spirulina powder - which I really had to tolerate! - and wheatgrass juice powder, which I quite liked (it had a milky quality to it, and tasted OK).

Now that I have been on this combination of supergreens, I am extremely happy with the nutritional benefits, which surpass the others in there being so many of them, but also it is easy to drink compared with the others. It is not too overwhelming a size either, and the powder doesn't cover everything in its wake because it's contained in a bottle and easy to dispense.

I will definitely continue taking this, and highly recommend it. I also recommend the company, their delivery times are excellent, and their packaging.
on 7 August 2015
Have tried many others over years but always go back to this juicemaster powergreens.expensive but in this case I feel the best.
on 11 December 2011
This powder taste earthy, but good earthy. My wife and I have found our PH has balanced out well; and we are regular going from once a day maybe to twice a day! My goal is for 3 times a day, we shall see.
on 15 January 2016
Use this all the time.
on 9 September 2013
I am used to using green powders and adding them to my smoothies but this one tasted bitter and horrible. I started off with the small teaspoon and even that was too strong. With other brands I am normally fine to add in a heaped tablespoon
on 15 November 2013
Another quality product from jason still cannot stomach taste in juice but fine to down only thing does take some vigorous stirring to dissolve and have had occasional lumps. V small gripe tho felt great since having it!
on 4 September 2014