Size: iPad 1 / 2 / 3 / 4|Colour Name: Black|Change

on 29 March 2014
Nice product but not completely universal. Doesn't fit on the land rover discovery headrests.Suspect it would be fine for most cars. It also worked with existing case so no need to but the matching one.
on 3 October 2011
We bought this for our iPad 2 so our little girl could watch movies on it in the car when we made long journeys. We also bought the Snugg case that goes with this and they both do exactly what they say they will and they are really secure.
It can be a little fidelly getting the iPad in it's case into the car holder but once it's in you know it isn't going anywhere until you come to take it out.
Brillint product, good quality. I would certainly buy their products again.
on 14 July 2014
Brilliant product, works well with the case I had already purchased for the children's iPads so didn't have to buy the more expensive one it tells you to use, kids love it leaves hands free to be able to do other things and no worry from myself if they are going to drop it and be pestered whilst driving to stop and pick it up, well worth the £20 for each one, as we have two. The product is sturdy and well made unlike others we have looked at out there.
on 17 September 2014
Great. Just put it on and go. Existing iPad cover fits so you don't need the one that officially goes with it.
on 22 May 2015
For the price you pay the product is not well finished. It is not well fixed together, not of high standard you would expect at this price. I ordered two; on one of them the strap already broke on the first usage; had to sent it back.

[Update]
After receiving a new one from Snugg, the second one now also fits nicely. Probably a faulty one on the first go. Kids love it. It is on the right height to look at the screen. I fitted it into a Volvo V60; note that it only just fits, perhaps a larger one would fit better.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 April 2013
As mentioned above it worked fine with the aforementioned. You do NOT need to buy the Snugg case to match. Fits well on a BMW 3 Series Coupé.
on 25 September 2015
Bought with the Snugg case as the last cheap plastic holder I bought meant taking it out of the case - irritating if you're on a long journey and stop at services (had to keep unclipping it and putting it back in the case). And it snapped, so I wanted to invest in something more usable and long term. This is great.
on 8 October 2015
Great looking product but the build quality wasn't what it should be. The Velcro strap came away on mine after only 2 weeks use and not really heavy use either. I sewn it back on and all is good again but I was a bit disappointed to be honest.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 April 2014
I originally bought the plastic holder type that the ipad clips into but it broke after 2nd use, so this was a far better option and more robust, easy to use and better height. I will advise that your iPad has a cover that folds over backwards as this is used to slot into the holder otherwise you will need to buy one too.
on 19 September 2014
The best ipad mount on Amazon. The product is top quality and extremely solid, top-rated ipad headrest mount, this accessory that helps you to use your iPad in your car for maximum entertainment and productivity.