5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!
Published on 2 Jun 2011 by N. G. Beresford

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Pretty
I received this as a gift and was very pleased. It is very pretty and adds a bit of individuality to my Kindle. Not sure how much of a protection it will be and possibly need an additional case. In hindsight had I been purchasing myself I probably would have bought a case in preference to this hence the 3 stars.
Published on 20 Jun 2011 by Busy Bee

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 2 Jun 2011
N. G. Beresford (Cambridge, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gelaskins Protective Skin for The Kindle Keyboard - Bloom (Accessory)
I was looking for a protective skin for my Kindle that didn't add any extra bulk or weight and I am so glad that I purchased this item. It is extremely easy to apply; if you make a mistake then you can just peel it off and re-position it and the quality is excellent! The graphics are crisp and clean whilst the colours are lovely and bold. I would thoroughly recommend anyone to buy one of these skins. They're not the cheapest, but they look amazing :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 28 Jun 2011
It is very pretty, and easy to put on as it will just pull back of if you make a mistake. However I thought that there would be a little more to it and am not sure how much protection it will give, or weather it is more for decoration than protection but still really like the gel skin

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as expected, 22 Dec 2011
When reading the item description and finding this to be a gel skin I was pretty happy to find something that would protect my kindle in the way the gel skin for the Wii remote has done. On having this delivered to me I was a bit let down to find it was what I perceived to be a transfer to decorate the shell of my kindle. Had it been more substantial I would have been overjoyed at finally receiving it. The design I love and I enjoy looking at it as it is now on my kindle but if I was buying this in a shop I would save my money for something with more substance to it. Paying 16.99 for this item is in my opinion slightly over priced.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gelaskins, 28 Jun 2011
I thought this was a good idea, but it would be even better if it had a clear film on it that went over the
screen,

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Pretty, 20 Jun 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Gel Skin, 27 Sep 2011
I decided to order a Kindle after much thought. One of the things I didn't much like about the Kindle was the boring look of the item, then I discovered that you could buy a skin to cover it. There are many designs to choose from, I chose the oriental design that is very pink. They are very easy to apply and it looks fab. The boring grey of my Kindle is long gone and it is now very girly and pretty! I LOVE IT. Dont worry boys lots of masculine designs to choose from.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 7 Sep 2011
I bought this to add a bit of personality to my Kindle as well as protecting it from scratches and I am very happy with it. It is very pretty with high quality colour and a glossy finish. It was so easy to put on and can be removed without damaging my Kindle too! I can see me getting more of these for when I fancy a change....

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Kindle Cover, 12 Aug 2011
Although this product does little to protect your kindle, especially the screen. It does make your kindle look beautiful and unique. I was not disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 25 July 2011
Ann Marie McGinlay "Bookworm" (East Kilbride, Glasgow, Scotland) - See all my reviews
I bought this at the same time as my kindle but it was not what I expected. I thought it was like a gel case and at first I was disappointed. However, when I put it on my kindle I was amazed!!! It made it so pretty and personal to me. My daughter also has a kindle and was so impressed with the gelaskin that she will be ordering one (although I have the task of sticking onto the kindle !!!). When I get fed up looking at the one I have, I will just buy another one and change them over.

1.0 out of 5 stars sticker, 5 Jan 2012
This skin is not a skin at all. It isn't protective and is just basically two stickers to put on the front and back of your kindle. I have sent mine back for a refund because 16.99 is way too much for stickers. This review is just a warning for anyone thinking of buying it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›