Format: DVD|Change

on 17 January 2012
I was really impressed with this DVD, me and my boyfriend love Sarah Millican and after watching this we booked tickets to see Thoroughly Modern Millican in March 2012 so we don't have to rely on a DVD next time to see it although we'll probably still buy it!
Definitely recommend this, it'll cheer you up and make you smile and laugh even on the most gloomy day.
on 21 November 2011
An hilarious DVD of Sarah Millican live recorded early in 2011.
I was crying with laughter watching this DVD, she really is a brilliant comedienne, the only other comic to have me howling with laughter so much is the Big Yin- Billy Connolly.
She really is a breath of fresh air on the comedy circuit, a lot more adult based humour than she does on the TV.
If you want a really good laugh this is the DVD for you, it'll have you rolling around with laughter.
on 5 January 2012
This was brilliant. Laughs from start to finish. I would recomend this to anybody who likes a good comedian. Sarah is a peoples person and includes the audience in her show. Not suitable for young viewers as lauguage and sex is mentioned a lot.
Have tried to get tickets for her show but all sold out and now after seeing the dvd i would now really want tickets.
on 23 January 2012
Sarah Millican is not just the funniest female comic around, she's right up there with the funniest of the funny comedians working today. She can certainly give Jimmy Carr, Billy Connelly etc. a run for their money. My husband and I were howling with laughter while watching this and I mean proper, full on, laugh until you cry and can't breath properly kind of laughing. Some female comics can come across as 'feminist' or a bit mean spirited but Sarah Millican is just so honest and down to Earth, she makes you feel like you're laughing with a mate rather than at a performer and she doesn't have to resort to being cruel to do it. I can watch this DVD again and again and still laugh out loud! I even had a genuine moment of crisis when I realised the day she's performing in my town is the day of a friend's wedding and I had a moment where I wondered if I could skip the wedding - that's how brilliant she is!
on 11 May 2012
Sarah Millican is one of the funniest people I've ever seen. Watched it with my dad on a Saturday night - realized he was in love with this woman. After all - she's is hilarious! Ordered it for my dad as it was his birthday, and he is very, very pleased. You just had to look at his face! Lovely present and wonderful DVD. Highly recommended; present or just to treat yourself.
on 22 December 2011
I watched Sarah Millican on shows such as Live at the Apollo and thought she was quite a good stand-up comedian...then I bought the DVD and her material will keep you in fits of laughter for the entire duration! She's really funny and whenever I need some cheering-up then I'll stick this on the tv :) Highly recommended!
on 1 February 2015
gave it one star only because this is the lowest rating the truth is l loath it
on 15 January 2012
Watched this last night with my hubby - thinking he'd probably not enjoy it as much as me. How wrong I was! We both thoroughly enjoyed the show and only wish we'd been lucky enough to obtain tickets when Sarah visited our local theatre in Southend last year. Alas, we were too late to get tickets, even though we tried the day they went on sale - a good indication of Sarah's much-deserved popularity! Yes, there are a lot more rude words and adult humour than we've seen of her on TV, but we're grown ups and let's face it, the DVD is given an adult rating (15), isn't it? We loved the interaction between Sarah and the audience and although some of the material is stuff we may have seen on TV, it was refreshed by a slightly different delivery. We will definitely be recommending this show to our friends and family (the more broadminded ones maybe!) and will look forward to seeing Sarah in person at one of her live shows soon, I hope! In the meantime, I know I have a pick-me-up DVD to watch whenever I need cheering up. Sarah Millican is one of a kind and a breath of fresh air. Well done - you are terrific and we can't rate your shows highly enough.
on 22 July 2015
I have liked Sarah for quite a while and enjoyed seeing her comedy, she is extremely funny and dares to admit things many shy away from, this is the same and extremely enjoyable to watch again and again, I need to see her a few times to catch all of the show as I am laughing too much at other bits.
A must for fans of Sarah Millican and good hearted, genuine, funny humour
on 3 March 2016
Great dvd.iv been ill lately and desperately needed a laugh.together with Sarah Millicans other dvds- this really did the trick.didn't think it could better Chatterbox but never stopped laughing.so much so,iv ordered the rest of the collection.fun times ahead.