5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!
Published 23 months ago by Jen

1.0 out of 5 stars If you have seen me on tv.
In the first few minutes of the gig, sarah introduces herself and then says " well you've seen me on tv and this gig will be nothing like it ".
What a shame, the gig just went down rapidly for me, l lasted 35 mins of toilet humour before ejecting the dvd.
Published 14 months ago by trevlar

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 11 May 2012
This review is from: Sarah Millican Chatterbox (Live) [DVD] [2011] (DVD)
Sarah Millican is one of the funniest people I've ever seen. Watched it with my dad on a Saturday night - realized he was in love with this woman. After all - she's is hilarious! Ordered it for my dad as it was his birthday, and he is very, very pleased. You just had to look at his face! Lovely present and wonderful DVD. Highly recommended; present or just to treat yourself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Funny!, 17 Jan 2012
This review is from: Sarah Millican Chatterbox (Live) [DVD] [2011] (DVD)
I was really impressed with this DVD, me and my boyfriend love Sarah Millican and after watching this we booked tickets to see Thoroughly Modern Millican in March 2012 so we don't have to rely on a DVD next time to see it although we'll probably still buy it!
Definitely recommend this, it'll cheer you up and make you smile and laugh even on the most gloomy day.

5.0 out of 5 stars sarah millican, 5 Jan 2012
This review is from: Sarah Millican Chatterbox (Live) [DVD] [2011] (DVD)
This was brilliant. Laughs from start to finish. I would recomend this to anybody who likes a good comedian. Sarah is a peoples person and includes the audience in her show. Not suitable for young viewers as lauguage and sex is mentioned a lot.
Have tried to get tickets for her show but all sold out and now after seeing the dvd i would now really want tickets.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comedy genius, 22 Dec 2011
This review is from: Sarah Millican Chatterbox (Live) [DVD] [2011] (DVD)
I watched Sarah Millican on shows such as Live at the Apollo and thought she was quite a good stand-up comedian...then I bought the DVD and her material will keep you in fits of laughter for the entire duration! She's really funny and whenever I need some cheering-up then I'll stick this on the tv :) Highly recommended!

1.0 out of 5 stars If you have seen me on tv., 27 Jan 2013
This review is from: Sarah Millican Chatterbox (Live) [DVD] [2011] (DVD)
I've seen sarah on various tv shows and have found her funny and entertaining unfortunately this dvd is nothing like what we see on tv.
Often tv is the way we judge whether we like or dislike a comedians humour.
One positive thing has come out of watching this dvd for me is that l have changed my mind about trying to purchase some tickets to see sarah live on tour.

5.0 out of 5 stars chatterbox live., 21 Nov 2011
road nomad (ebbw vale wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sarah Millican Chatterbox (Live) [DVD] [2011] (DVD)
An hilarious DVD of Sarah Millican live recorded early in 2011.
I was crying with laughter watching this DVD, she really is a brilliant comedienne, the only other comic to have me howling with laughter so much is the Big Yin- Billy Connolly.
She really is a breath of fresh air on the comedy circuit, a lot more adult based humour than she does on the TV.
If you want a really good laugh this is the DVD for you, it'll have you rolling around with laughter.

4.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't get tickets so............., 16 Feb 2012
This review is from: Sarah Millican Chatterbox (Live) [DVD] [2011] (DVD)
I bought this for my wife as we were unable to get tickets to see her live, so it was the next best thing. This was a very funny session, good length DVD with some funny extras. Well worth the price, a snip against live show but then again, I would imagine her show is brilliant. Would recommend, beware the language is quite blue, She certainly lets rip from what you might ordinarily expect, but it was none the less very very funny and we had an enjoyable couple of hours entertainment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Achingly funny., 14 Feb 2012
This review is from: Sarah Millican Chatterbox (Live) [DVD] [2011] (DVD)
Sarah Millican is a genius! So, so funny. DVD shows the audience a lot and it's interesting to see the wide appeal she has (considering her humour is so explicit!). Absolutely loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comic genius, 12 Feb 2012
J. Kirkham "Kirkhamj1" (Lancaster) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sarah Millican Chatterbox (Live) [DVD] [2011] (DVD)
Sarah is so funny and quick witted, and this DVD is no exception. Definitely worth a buy, it's one you can watch over and over again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Chatterbox, 1 Jan 2012
This review is from: Sarah Millican Chatterbox (Live) [DVD] [2011] (DVD)
Well, well, a funny comedienne. Nice to see there is a female comedian out there whose whole act doesn't revolve around slagging men off. This is the funniest DVD I've seen in ages and I'd recommend it to anyone. The only criticism I'd have is that all of the extras are of material she does in the main show so no point in them being on there.

ARRAY(0xaa32a6cc)

Sarah Millican Chatterbox (Live) [DVD] [2011]
Sarah Millican Chatterbox (Live) [DVD] [2011] by Sarah Millican (DVD - 2011)
9.89