5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely hilarious...side-spltting laughter!
Michael McIntyre is a comedy genius! I pre-ordered this dvd a few days ago and it arrived today! I've just spent the last 2 hours watching it and I have never watched seen anything sooooooooo hilarious and he's funny for the whole 2 hours!! How he comes up with all this I don't know, he amazes me, but he is so talented and after watching this dvd, I have such a bad stitch...
Published on 15 Nov 2009 by Lucy

3.0 out of 5 stars Oh Dear
Let me start by saying that I was and still am a huge fan of Michael McIntyre. He is a gifted comedian with inspirational talent. Based on Live and Laughing, early reviews of this DVD and his TV shows, I asked for this DVD for my birthday. Quite frankly, while some of the main feature is funny, this isn't the Michael McIntyre of old. Yes, the observational humour is...
Published on 14 Dec 2009 by P. J. MCGAHAN

‹ Previous | 120 21 22 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Can't I put no stars?!, 16 Dec 2009
Oh dear.... Wobbly head, irritating voice, about as funny as a trip to the GUM clinic. Lots of people like him, but assume they're just waiting for the lobotomy appointment to come through... Want something funny? Try Tim Minchin, Frankie Boyle, Jimmy Carr or Bill Bailey: just not this bobble headed nugget.

3.0 out of 5 stars MICHAEL McINTYRE. HELLO WEMBLEY, 30 Jan 2010
VERY DISAPOINTED, WITH THE FOUL LANGUAGE ON THIS DVD.

WILL NOT BE BUYING ANYMORE OF THIS ARTIST.

DELIVERY GOOD.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hillarious, 5 Nov 2009
C. Foot (London, UK) - See all my reviews
We saw Michael at the O2 on Tuesday and at Live at the Apollo last Thursday. He was so funny and so charming. His material is fantastic. We laughed constantly and he was on the stage for a long time so you'll get good value. I cannot wait to get this DVD.

5.0 out of 5 stars FUNNIEST MAN ALIVE, 24 Nov 2009
i saw his tour at the 02 and i was in tears of laughter.all the things he says are true and we have all done so thats why it is so funny as u relate to it. he is the funniest man you will see and i would recommend him to anyone. MICHAEL MCINTYRE RULESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ex, 5 Oct 2009
I saw Michael McIntyre last night at Wembley Arena and I pissed myself laughing non-stop. I definately can't wait to get this DVD.

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh My God, 23 Nov 2009
I have just laughed so much that I sharted . I am going to have to watch it again because I didn't hear any of his stuff because I was just laughing at him. He is hilarious just watch his hair when he moves , brilliant and his face !!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Comedian Ever!, 12 Oct 2009
Ms. H. Bidwell "Holly" (Somerset) - See all my reviews
I saw Michael in Cardiff and thought he was amazing! He had food poisoning all day and was going to cancel however didnt want to let people down - still put on a side splitting performance. I'm totally addicted to him!

1.0 out of 5 stars bad quality, 29 Jan 2010
E. A. Maxfield "liz football" (manchester) - See all my reviews
I had 2 dvd's. The first was bad quality and the second was as bad as the first. very disappointed

1.0 out of 5 stars Graham Hart's missing item, 11 Jan 2010
Graham Hart - See all my reviews
I cannot say I'm pleased with what happened to my original order which had to be replaced by you at a later date. I have received one of the orders which presumably is the second one (please confirm) I purchased this for my grandson who received the same product from a friend, so as stated previously I am 75 years old and do not really want it at all now Shall I send it back to be refunded. Please answer this as I am in limbo...Graham Hart

5.0 out of 5 stars Comedy Video, 28 Dec 2009
Purchased as a gift. Not watched yet but I am sure this weill be very entertaining.

‹ Previous | 120 21 22 | Next ›

Michael McIntyre Live 2009: Hello Wembley! [Blu-ray]
Michael McIntyre Live 2009: Hello Wembley! [Blu-ray] by Michael McIntyre (Blu-ray - 2010)