5.0 out of 5 stars Still the best female singer around.............., 22 Nov. 2010
Billy R (Newcastle - England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Welcome Back Colour (Audio CD)
I have to nail my colours to the mast quickly and have done so in the 'title'!

This yet another superb album from TD - some old, some new etc but all to the standard we have come to expect of her now.

The frightening things is that she is even better live so anyone lucky enugh to have her appearing close to them in her 2011 tour do yourself a massive favour and get along - even I am considering travelling to Manchester or Birmingham to catch her.

Her voice continues to glide effortlessly through the 2 discs and to give the impression of it all coming so naturally to her - I am sure it is not the case but it just seems that way.

For any TD fan - buy it.
For any non TD fan - try it

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 30 April 2011
This review is from: Welcome Back Colour (Audio CD)
Great song writer with very original lyrics, versitile melodies and beautiful voice! Have seen her live and I was more thane impressed! Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Welcome Back Colour! :), 18 Nov. 2010
This review is from: Welcome Back Colour (Audio CD)
My Tina Dickow fascination started back in 2008, where I bought the box "A Beginning, A Detour, An Open Ending". And I was hooked instantly. Her great voice and big talent for writing songs that touches you deep within is sublime. Then I got "The Road to Gävle" and now "Welcome Back Colour" (WBC), considering to buy the other albums too... I know they're without a doubt good. This album consists of two cd's - "Up" and "Down", where the tempo goes up and down, there's older and new songs, but all new-recorded. And it's nice to hear her moving a bit away from all the melancholy and getting a bit more rocked :) I love both styles.

I attended a concert resently on the "WBC"-tour and what a great experience - if you like her, you should definitely go too ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars New to Tina Dico? Start here,, 25 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Welcome Back Colour (Audio CD)
This is an excellent compilation and a perfect entry for those new to Tina's work. I'm a huge fan with several albums and have seen her perform live (which I can 100% recommend). Friends that I've introduced her music to, sometimes find her a little meloncholy, and the second CD here might fall into that category. However, I find her music constantly uplifting, and so in tune to my mood state at so many times as to be spooky. She has a beautiful voice, and shows a genuine closeness to her fans which is rare. She has a fantastic knack of capturing so many different times in my life in her songs. Her lyrics are moving and real. Buy this album and I guarantee you will be hooked.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful songs.... great music, 5 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Welcome Back Colour (Audio CD)
If you've not yet come across Denmark's Tina Dico, try You Tube for her video of "Sacré Coeur" (included on this double CD).

It was her vocals on Zero 7's second album "When It Falls" in 2004 that first captivated me. Check out Zero 7's performance of "Home" on Jimmy Kimmel Live and you'll see why.

I've never been jealous of a microphone stand before!

Yes she's beautiful. But so is her voice. And so is her music.

5.0 out of 5 stars A real surprise, 2 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Welcome Back Colour (Audio CD)
Having just come back from Copenhagen and seeing Tina D live I thought I'd purchase a CD. This is was a great choice and I can't think why she hasn't taken off in the UK. Tina D is similar to Ellie Goulding so giver her a try.

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC MUSIC, 5 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Welcome Back Colour (Audio CD)
This is great music. Nice vocal and good music. We hear it when were are driving all the time. Buy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Aug. 2014
Father Ted "Roxy Dog" (Belfast, Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Welcome Back Colour (Audio CD)
Brill album. Never heard of her before hand. Took a punt and lucked out. bum

Welcome Back Colour
Welcome Back Colour by Tina Dico (Audio CD - 2011)