5.0 out of 5 stars So So Sooooooo Pleased.....
Published 21 months ago by hunty

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish
Looks Nice to the touch and the paper pages within are fine. Beware of the string that holds it all together. Turned the page over to write in and string snapped. Rendered whole book useless except for scrap paper use. Ordered another one, not from this seller though.
Published 2 months ago by K. Chopra

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars So So Sooooooo Pleased....., 23 Nov 2012
This review is from: Enya Handmade Leather Journal , 100% Cotton Pages (15cm x 20cm) (Camera)
I have bought from amazon for years and have never left a review before, but felt compelled to reassure anyone thinking of buying this product. This journal is amazing... I have being looking for a journal for use as a life diary, and also for my drawings/sketches. It is EXACTLY what I wanted, very old/vintage pages, with a lovely soft quality leather plain cover (that does not smell odd or bad in the slightest, unlike one of the other reviews would have you believe). It feels like something that was made many years ago, but also something that will last the tests of time.. If you want a quality journal for whatever purpose, then buy this one, I guarantee you will NOT be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 27 Oct 2011
Very high quality leather and cotton pages. Bought as a gift for a friend's Christmas as a journal. Will be buying another.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, good value., 28 Nov 2012
S. Davies - See all my reviews
This product is pliable but sturdy, the leather cover has almost a 'raw' feeling, a bit like suede but not quite refined. The pages are thick and uniform, and there are lots of them! I haven't had any problems with the ink bleeding through. Highly recommended. I have used a number of leather journals in the past, but none quite as nice as this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely beautiful, 26 Dec 2011
H. Randall (UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my son. It is an absolutely beautiful gift for an artist / poet. Couldn't have been better

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 13 Jan 2013
I wanted a smart journal for my cooking notes and this does the job perfectly.

The leather is thick and smells of... leather - sort of that new shoes smell and the book itself feels well constructed - It feels somewhat bomb-proof actually. I was initially surprised how thin the pages were, but I think since they're cotton this is ok. My fountain pen certainly doesn't bleed and the ink is no more transparent than on normal cartridge paper when I write double sided. The benefit of course to them being thinner is they've been able to cram alot more pages in too!

The measurements are already given, and they make it a good size with roughly A5 sized pages. The book lies flat surprisingly well too.

Anything I write in it simply looks good, from the neat notes to the dashed scribbles and I feel that this is a book that will continue to look good as years go by. So, at 25 this is a bargain. Regarding too that I'll likely have it around for a very long time so I would definitely buy again. Infact, once I find need for another journal I will!

Perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, Awesome, Fantastic, 23 Jan 2013
Traffic (Kiruna, Sweden) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Beautiful, Awesome, Fantastic! That's how I would describe this product. The smell of the leather, its feel almost like suede. The pages have a real quality feel about them and the use of a fountain pen really does look and feel good on it. I was afraid the ink would bleed but it doesn't at all. The whole journal has a vary rustic feel about it. Come with a little cloth bag with drawstring to keep the journal protected. Well worth the money. Go on, treat yourself!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely item, better than expected, 5 Jan 2013
L. Allen (Sussex, UK) - See all my reviews
This leather bound journal is fabulous! I fancied keeping a diary for 2013 (a resolution I periodically make but never keep) and thought a good looking notebook would help. This comes in a lovely cloth bag to help keep the suede/leather cover in good condition and the parchment style paper inside is a dream to write on. There's loads of pages for me to fill with drivel - the size is approx A5, there's a similar notebook that's a lot smaller but I think this one is about right. It would make a perfect present for someone who likes to keep a journal, or likes sketching, or just wants something slightly different for photos. It's a lovely item and I'm tempted to buy another and keep it by, just in case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, great purchase, beautiful product, 13 May 2014
Loz (Staffordshire, uk) - See all my reviews
Im always weary buying diaries off the net because you cant always judge the size properly but because this is one of the biggest i could find under 30 i thought stuff it il give it a go and im very glad that i did. It turned up in a protective bag and when first opened your greeted by the lovely smell of real leather. Its actually the perfect size to be used as a diary and is beautifully made. Im that pleased with it im going to buy another one ready for when this one is full and im also going to buy one for my mum for her birthday. Well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 16 July 2012
Absolutely love this product, the person i was buying for is a writer and its an ideal portable size, great quality and good delivery. Fantastic job, thank you very much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 11 July 2012
Very good quality, has its charm. As someone pointed out, great for an artistic soul - especially a writer or poet. Shipment was also amazingly quick.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›