5.0 out of 5 stars 2nd Skin
This does everything it says on the tin, yet it is so comfy. I must admit I was a bit skeptical at first as to the effectiveness of it, but it does really feel like a second skin and I didn't feel as fatigued as I normally do after my workout classes. I'm looking to get the shorter version now that the temperatures are getting warmer.
Published 23 months ago by Hani1503

3.0 out of 5 stars not sure with the quality
This one has nice comression although I cant compare this to other compression tights in terms of compression as this is my first pair.
Now I know why people are getting comression type tights.

Published 3 months ago by JM Ahn

5.0 out of 5 stars 2nd Skin, 27 May 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Exercise Tights, 23 Mar 2012
S. Stewart (Cairnie, Scotland) - See all my reviews
I have found these tights give great support and don't feel my leg muscles tire so much as they did before I starting wearing them, one of my better buys!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Skins A400- FANTASTIC!, 19 Aug 2013
I love these tights and yes they are tight just like your second skin. Make sure you order the right size as per Skins sizing and not from Amazon sizing because if the tights are too big or too small then the effect will be lost.
Some Market sellers have a photo of the sizing guide.

4.0 out of 5 stars Skins, 5 Dec 2012
These are really comfortable and the length is good for long legs. Would recommend SKINS despite the high price tag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving these, 13 Mar 2014
This review is from: Skins A400 Long Women's Compression Tights (Apparel)
I am using these for my long runs training for a marathon. I read a lot of reviews before buying and I have found they do seem to live up to the reviews. Maybe some of it is psychological but they do seem to enable me to run further and recover more quickly.

3.0 out of 5 stars not sure with the quality, 8 Jan 2014
Now I know why people are getting comression type tights.

but general quality is a bit disappointing-stiching at the seams isn't good ( Threads are coming off already after 3 wears ) and I can see the upper thigh bit where my running top touches chafed already. This is bad for the price paid.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent quality and performance, 17 May 2011
Mrs. P. Dew "pammy" (hampshire, uk) - See all my reviews
the lady skins are a great product, I was helped to choose the correct size using the sizing chart. My legs definitely feel less tired, I even kept them on all day once between rides( I am on my legs all day) and was not hot or uncomfortable.

2.0 out of 5 stars looked worn, 31 Mar 2014
This review is from: Skins A400 Long Women's Compression Tights (Apparel)
Sorry but for the price i would have expected a longer life on these...mine are less than 3 months old and there are holes apering already..!

2.0 out of 5 stars SA or SH - whats the difference - sellers don't seem to know!!!, 28 Feb 2014
I ordered SA and got SH - seller did not know the difference which was not a great start. The SH fit, but are fairly short in the body. The compression is very light compared to some brands I tried on.

On my first outing (7.0 degrees and raining), I was absolutely freezing. Despite doing a 7 mile fell run, my legs never got warm and I was shivering in the car all the way home. They are very very thin and probably OK for summer, but at the risk of hypothermia I will not wear them again until the weather is warmer. Based on this experience I will have to buy another pair of a different brand for winter running.

The reason I liked the look of Skins is because they are not heavily branded and flashed with logos or stripes but the downside is they did not do what I wanted them to do.

On reflection I should have sent them back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally love it., 19 Jan 2014
This review is from: Skins A400 Long Women's Compression Tights (Apparel)
Perfectly fitted. This one is much better than what I had before. Strongly recommend. And if you are struggling with which size to choose, referring to the size guide given by skins, choose the smallest one you could fit in.

ARRAY(0xac65f0cc)