5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant slippers for little feet
Published on 7 Nov 2011 by angelblue69

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong sizeing
These came up really small so a disappointment on Xmas morn:(( had to send back Which is always a hassle
Published 20 months ago by Marls

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant slippers for little feet, 7 Nov 2011
I ordered these slippers for my three year old, he's a boy but it doesn't matter because the slippers are beige so they'll suit a boy or a girl. Grandpa has the same slippers so now they are matching little and large!!! Very well made, extra warm as they cover your ankle too, my son's a size 11 so had to order the bigger size (12-13), they are a little big (plenty of growing room!) but because they are ankle slippers too they stay on his feet, I've always had to order bigger sizes in these slippers as they tend to come up small. Great slippers, non-slip thick rubber soles, they should last until he grows out of them, great purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 4 Jan 2012
Despite being for girls I bought the tan pair for my son and they are lovely. Very soft and fluffy and feel great. The customer service is also brilliant. I bought the wrong size and they had processed and refunded my account within the same day. All in all a lovely product and an excellent level of customer service. Thank you

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong sizeing, 8 Jan 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless sleepers, 24 Feb 2014
Awful product they don't stay on! Absolutely useless . My daughter puts them on and 3 minutes later they come off! Dangerous for small kids

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm, cosy, nice looking but.... clearly under-sized!, 15 Mar 2013
M. Beaulieu-camus "MBC" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
My 6 y old daughter loved her new pink slipper boots. However I bought 2 size up for her foot to fit!!!
Since, no complain. She loved them, it's warm, anti-slippery and quite trendy.

5.0 out of 5 stars fast arrival, 3 Mar 2014
Great product good quality . Perfect for boy or girl. Very quick arrival warm cosy my son loves them! Highly recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars winter warmers, 10 Jan 2014
S. J. Rigby "bedtime bookworm" (Cheshire) - See all my reviews
I bought these for my grand daughter, who had been wearing her older brothers when he out grew them. She loves them, so do I at that price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 31 Dec 2013
Bought red ones for my daughter. Good quality, soft faux suede, comfortable to wear. Very happy with the purchase. Fast delivery too.

5.0 out of 5 stars comfy and warm, 2 Mar 2013
Desmond Adams "Dessy99" (Midlands, England) - See all my reviews
everybody loves them, wont take em off. See how long they last, they seem pretty strong so will be getting some more later on.

3.0 out of 5 stars Warm winter booties, 11 Feb 2013
These booties were looking exactly like what we wee looking for, my son and I.
They look great and they are warm but they are very slippery and He fell quite a few times in the house. I think as time goes by they are improving but then some of the fur is coming off. Hence the "it's ok " rating.