5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
Excellent buy got it as a Christmas present for my son and it has never faltered. Fantastic and would highly recommend for beginners and is a lovely colour
Published on 7 Jun 2012 by D McNamara

3.0 out of 5 stars guitar
its ok .but i can not play the guitar.will have a go over the next 5 years.you need to be a teenager withn lots of free time to get to grips with one of these.
Published 2 months ago by ERIC DUNCAN

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 7 Jun 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Would Recommend for Beginners, 19 Mar 2011
This review is from: Rockburn LP2 Style Guitar Package - Blue (Electronics)
I bought this as I have just started taking guitar lessons and I was taken to the old style of it. It is ideal for a beginner. The colour is fab, I have experienced no problems with the tuning and the amp is loud enough given it is only small. I dont know anything about guitars e.g. whats hot and whats not but this guitar does the job and looks good so I am happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rockburn LP2 Style Guitar., 14 Sep 2013
This review is from: Rockburn LP2 Style Guitar Package - Blue (Electronics)
This is an excellent item and my grandson loves it, he is now trying to be the best guitar player in the country. M Fowler.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value Guitar, 1 July 2013
This review is from: Rockburn LP2 Style Guitar Package - Blue (Electronics)
Delivery very quick. For the money this is an excellent guitar, intination not normally this good at this price. Heavy solid body, plays extremely well, as a first or extra guitar this fits the bill.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rockburn LP2 Style Guitar Package, 19 Sep 2013
This review is from: Rockburn LP2 Style Guitar Package - Blue (Electronics)
This is a lovely guitar, well made and solid sounds great through the small practice amp included in the package am absolutely over the moon with it and the colour is fantastic a bargain!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality on a budget !!, 12 July 2013
Mr. Mark Provan "Mark" (Langbank, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rockburn LP2 Style Guitar Package - Blue (Electronics)
I have owned and do own many types of guitars from Squire Stratocasters, telecasters to Les Paul copies.
This is my third LP copy, my first being a well worn example that I bought from a second hand junk shop. It was not the best with well worn frets and a body which was in a sorry state. My second was a very nice Red Wine Vintage v100 with Wilkinson pickups. I still regret selling it but well that's the way it goes. My third is this guitar, the Rockburn LP. I got it brand new at around half the price I paid for my vintage LP. To be honest I wasn't expecting much paying just a shade over 115 but what a shock. The build quality of the guitar is flawless and easily exceeds that of the Vintage model. The setup on the guitar was perfect, all I had to do was tune it !
I have put the guitar through a small practice amp and a decent Marshall amp. It's hard to believe how good it sounds, the only adjustment I might make is to raise the bridge pickup slightly but that's me just being picky. This is a great guitar for beginners and experienced players alike so do not be put off by the low cost, this is one occasion when you really do get more than you pay for !!

4.0 out of 5 stars Too short, 28 May 2014
This review is from: Rockburn LP2 Style Guitar Package - Blue (Electronics)
This guitar looks great in the picture and when you get your hands on it, it feels quite good. But it is not as blue as the picture suggests and is almost black and is not full size. Would recommend for younger learners but not for older people looking for a new guitar.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality..., 20 April 2014
This review is from: Rockburn LP2 Style Guitar Package - Blue (Electronics)
Great buy... I love my guitar. Easy to tune and very stylish. New to playing but feels right compared to other ones I have tried.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bargain, 16 April 2014
This review is from: Rockburn LP2 Style Guitar Package - Blue (Electronics)
Bought this for my Niece and she loves it, the only down side is it is a bit heavier than the one's she's used too, but she is getting used to it very quickly and she is very slightly built, so this should be ok for most, I held it and it felt OK to me

5.0 out of 5 stars cool, 15 Mar 2014
This review is from: Rockburn LP2 Style Guitar Package - Blue (Electronics)
Fast and safe delivery, my boy loves it. Great first guitar great colour. The bag is a bit cheap but does the job OK.

Rockburn LP2 Style Guitar Package - Blue